• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs ~ New Cycling Ideas!!!!

The Neck

Registered
Reaction score
Ultra Male Rx;

Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 (1cap e/d)
Anabolic Matric Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 (4caps e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)

Deca-Drol Max;

Deca-Drol Max ~ Weeks 1-4 (3caps e/d)
Cyanostane ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 3-6 (4caps e/d)
E-Control RX ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)

Halo Extreme (Coming Soon);

Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (4caps e/d)

Big Dog Stack ~ Super-DMZ Rx/Halo-Extreme;

Super-DMZ Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 5-8 (4caps e/d)
E-Control RX ~ Weeks 1-8 (3caps e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-8 (4caps e/d)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

Is the big dog stack replacig the super dmz one??? Which one is better for lean muscle mass gain... Ya know for MP division?

Cdiddy21 02163 said:
Is the big dog stack replacig the super dmz one??? Which one is better for lean muscle mass gain... Ya know for MP division?

they are very comparable, the main difference would be less side effects with Cyanostane Rx because it does not contain Superdrol.

Prince 06507 said:
Cdiddy21 02163 said:

they are very comparable, the main difference would be less side effects with Cyanostane Rx because it does not contain Superdrol.

Spot on!

So for a new guy to PH's which one would you suggest to try starting out???

Cdiddy21 said:

Ultra Male Rx;

This would be a nice little starter.

well I cant wait to try mu super DMZ

Ultra Male Rx;

Do you think the super dmz Stack is a little to much for a first timer?

I would cut your teeth with something a little more mild & build from there.

Cool thanks Neck... Can I bounce question off of you if need be????

The Neck 09155 said:
Cdiddy21 said:

Ultra Male Rx;

I think I'm finding that out the hard way..ughh

Bird 01873 said:
The Neck 09155 said:
Cdiddy21 said:

Ultra Male Rx;

What's going on?

The Neck 0260 said:
Bird 01873 said:
The Neck 09155 said:
Cdiddy21 said:

Ultra Male Rx;

What's going on?

My first cap of DMZ gave me a headache. I thought 'no big deal.'
The headache ,while tolerable, didn't go away and after the PM dose I just did not feel good like I had come down with a stomach flu or something.
The next day I could not eat or work out due to the headache and nausea. It took me another day to recover and I started to eat normally.
Since I read that the Super DMZ may be a little too much for a beginner PHC, I put it on hold and just have been doing the Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix.
I was told an Advil 20 mins before the DMZ might help as well as drinking more water.
But I'd rather be cautious...

Bird 004896 said:
The Neck 0260 said:
Bird 01873 said:
The Neck 09155 said:
Cdiddy21 said:

Ultra Male Rx;

What's going on?

My first cap of DMZ gave me a headache. I thought 'no big deal.'
The headache ,while tolerable, didn't go away and after the PM dose I just did not feel good like I had come down with a stomach flu or something.
The next day I could not eat or work out due to the headache and nausea. It took me another day to recover and I started to eat normally.
Since I read that the Super DMZ may be a little too much for a beginner PHC, I put it on hold and just have been doing the Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix.
I was told an Advil 20 mins before the DMZ might help as well as drinking more water.
But I'd rather be cautious...

Sounds like you reeled it in. This is why I'm a big advocate of the baby steps program.

Og_ said:
And i was going to try metha for my first cycle

Just start out slow & build from there. You have plenty of time, I'm guessing.

just wondering why clomid or nolva isnt required?

Og_ 0497 said:
just wondering why clomid or nolva isnt required?

If your referring to the cycle that I recommended to cdiddy21, it's because the Ultra Male has an AI blocker built in. Adding Clomid or Nolva to this proposed cycle would completely dry him out.

Og_ said:
And i was going to try metha for my first cycle
I would go with Halo Extreme brother. IML has probably the best Halo clone out in that one and you'll see awesome gains if your diet and training are on point. Especially for a cherry popper!!

Hi fellas. I'm new here and this maybe the wrong spot for an introduction, but what hell.
I was checking my emails today and I saw "IronMagLabs" on the email page. Let's take look.
I was surprised by the products, but the reviews didn't paint a good picture for me except for the "kitchen guy".
But the ingredients of the products caught my eyes. Can it be that this site is actually selling 'real steroids' at these prices? This is too good to be true. I've got to order this site! I'm going to start with some -drol product and the isolate. I'm not actually setting out to gain weight; I want muscular size as well, but in my respect, I'm sure to gain some unnecessary fat and I''l probably hold quite a bit of water.
My current weight is 212 lbs. at 6'0". I estimate that my weight will increase by 25-35lb. within eight weeks, providing that the products work and I don't slouch around and miss any work-out days.
If they actually work and if I'm strict with my workouts, I'll probably get to 250lb. before springtime.
Wish me luck!

Pete said:
Hi fellas. I'm new here and this maybe the wrong spot for an introduction, but what hell.
I was checking my emails today and I saw "IronMagLabs" on the email page. Let's take look.
I was surprised by the products, but the reviews didn't paint a good picture for me except for the "kitchen guy".
But the ingredients of the products caught my eyes. Can it be that this site is actually selling 'real steroids' at these prices? This is too good to be true. I've got to order this site! I'm going to start with some -drol product and the isolate. I'm not actually setting out to gain weight; I want muscular size as well, but in my respect, I'm sure to gain some unnecessary fat and I''l probably hold quite a bit of water.
My current weight is 212 lbs. at 6'0". I estimate that my weight will increase by 25-35lb. within eight weeks, providing that the products work and I don't slouch around and miss any work-out days.
If they actually work and if I'm strict with my workouts, I'll probably get to 250lb. before springtime.
Wish me luck!

Keep us posted on your progress.

All I know is I am 6'2" and started out at 216lbs 21% bf and bout to finish my last week of the ultra male stack... Weighed today and was 231 lbs 17 % body fat... Gonna cut and see if I can hold on to some muscle... I do have another stack waiting in he wings.

Anyone know the shelf live on these products???

Cdiddy21 069725 said:
All I know is I am 6'2" and started out at 216lbs 21% bf and bout to finish my last week of the ultra male stack... Weighed today and was 231 lbs 17 % body fat... Gonna cut and see if I can hold on to some muscle... I do have another stack waiting in he wings.

Anyone know the shelf live on these products???

At least 5yrs if kept in a cool dry place.

[/quote]

Seriously neck??? This just made my Freaking day!!! So gald it will be good after I cycle off... The other thing did I read some where that I don't need to do a PCT after ultra male since its so mild??? And that as long as I finished the advance cycle support I should be good to go??

Cdiddy21 said:

Seriously neck??? This just made my Freaking day!!! So gald it will be good after I cycle off... The other thing did I read some where that I don't need to do a PCT after ultra male since its so mild??? And that as long as I finished the advance cycle support I should be good to go??
[/quote]

That is correct.

Thanks neck for all your help... I guess the goal of these are to put on weight while dropping bf% right???

Cdiddy21 07024 said:
Thanks neck for all your help... I guess the goal of these are to put on weight while dropping bf% right???

No problem & yes that is the goal for most. For me it's all about strength.

Cool.. I cas scared aNd happy at the same time... To put on 15 lbs and not change pant size or shirts size is a good thing!

Cdiddy21 said:
Cool.. I cas scared aNd happy at the same time... To put on 15 lbs and not change pant size or shirts size is a good thing!

Yes it is!

hey im lookin at the big dog stack for my next cycle just wanted to know if i just finished my first 4 weeks of dmz and going on to the second 4 weeks how long should i wait to start the next cycle? after i finish the second 4 weeks? also i wanted to try the 6 bromo this time rather than the e control any conflicts with that? to build it for an order can i just get the dmz stack and add a bottle of the halo? how many do i need? is there any problems with just doing the whole dmz stack plus halo? thanks for the input

Back