• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

clomid side effects

jakethesnake

Registered
Reaction score
So I started my pct with clomid at 1ml ED at night. after consuming the dose I have stomach pains and diarrhea all night and can't sleep (tmi sorry) so I stopped taking it but I'm taking a test booster and anti estrogen. Anyone had these affects and switched to a different serm and had no sides? Or could I just take the osta in place of a clomid or torem or nolvadex?

OK thank you! Also is it necessary to have a test booster while on cycle or could I just use it pct?

Clomid starts messing with my vision. I'm prone to see bright speckles at nigt time towards the end of pct. Strange, but not uncommon from what I read on it.

15% off IronmagLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER15
www.ironmaglabs.com
10% off BlackstoneLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER10
www.blackstonelabs.co

OK thanks guys. Would the osta RX work the same as clomid nolvadex etc. for pct?

No, they are entirely different things with totally different goals. Clomid/Nolva are SERMs, they limit estrogen and help boost test production by stimulating the HPTA. Ostarine (Osta) is a SARM, it's a mildly anabolic compound that helps to build musle/gain strength and lose some body fat. You can run Osta during PCT, but it by no means helps the body recover. I know SARM and SERM sound similar, but they're completely different types of products with very different goals/purposes. I've seen several people being confused by this lately and it's not something you want to mess up.

Back