• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

3rd cycle - bridging from 2nd - suggestions?

Vicious

Registered
Reaction score
Boy oh boy. I've ran 2 cycles so far, one last year (Super DMZ + Halo, 6 weeks) + 12 lbs kept 6
and just finished one (Super DMZ 2.0 & Halo, 4 weeks) Gained 10lbs kept 10
I ran Osta during PCT and I've held on to my gains. PCT Ends in a couple of days and I want to bridge into my next cycle.

I have a bottle of Halo, A bottle and a half of Osta, A bottle of ACS (& 6 caps left over, enough to run 6 weeks exact..?), half a bottle of UM all in stock here in the home pharmacy.

thinking about stacking with Trenabol (purchase 2 bottles to run 4 caps per day)

Question is, what are my best options?

I'm thinking finish PCT, then

Weeks 1-4
Halo @ 2 caps ED
ACS @ 3 caps ED
AM @ 3 caps ED

Weeks 3-6
Trenabol @ 4 caps ED
ACS @ 3 caps
AM @ 3 caps

PCT:
WEEKS 1-4
Clomid
50mg daily

UM RX
1 cap each night

ACS
3 caps daily

WEEKS 2 - 10
Osta
2 caps daily

WEEKS 5-7
E-Control
2 caps daily

I'm trying to use what I have to make a decent cycle. I don't want to stack Super DMZ again, and I'd prefer something comparable if not stronger then Super DMZ, which gave me the option of tren. This is the last cycle I plan on running this year and I'd really like to put on another 10lbs of LBM, especially before I go on another deficit.

Open to all options/recommendations. Not looking to spend much more then 100$ on the next order.

I would run the tren the whole way through the cycle and bump up the Halo dose. Tren is a great product, but even between that and the Halo you're not going to put on nearly as much weight or size as with SDMZ alone, they're just not that strong. It will however be a great stack for losing some fat.

I totally overlooked Methadrol, I had forgot BSL brought it back. Just purchased it on Orbit with the Discount code BS20 for 63.99 OTD!

Gonna stack these 2 together and see what happens.

Boy oh boy. I've ran 2 cycles so far, one last year (Super DMZ + Halo, 6 weeks) + 12 lbs kept 6
and just finished one (Super DMZ 2.0 & Halo, 4 weeks) Gained 10lbs kept 10
I ran Osta during PCT and I've held on to my gains. PCT Ends in a couple of days and I want to bridge into my next cycle.

I have a bottle of Halo, A bottle and a half of Osta, A bottle of ACS (& 6 caps left over, enough to run 6 weeks exact..?), half a bottle of UM all in stock here in the home pharmacy.

thinking about stacking with Trenabol (purchase 2 bottles to run 4 caps per day)

Question is, what are my best options?

I'm thinking finish PCT, then

Weeks 1-4
Halo @ 2 caps ED
ACS @ 3 caps ED
AM @ 3 caps ED

Weeks 3-6
Trenabol @ 4 caps ED
ACS @ 3 caps
AM @ 3 caps

PCT:
WEEKS 1-4
Clomid
50mg daily

UM RX
1 cap each night

ACS
3 caps daily

WEEKS 2 - 10
Osta
2 caps daily

WEEKS 5-7
E-Control
2 caps daily

I'm trying to use what I have to make a decent cycle. I don't want to stack Super DMZ again, and I'd prefer something comparable if not stronger then Super DMZ, which gave me the option of tren. This is the last cycle I plan on running this year and I'd really like to put on another 10lbs of LBM, especially before I go on another deficit.

Open to all options/recommendations. Not looking to spend much more then 100$ on the next order.
If you did a PCT... this is not a bridge. lol

I'd recommend you get the two bottles of trenabol as well as another bottle of Halo and run them for 6wks each; bridged at weeks 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Halo 3 caps ed Wks 1 - 6
Trenabol 3 caps ed Wks 3 - 8

everything else looks pretty good

Ok, so a bridge is running one substance to another with a period of both. Makes sense now.

I assumed the Osta during PCT could be considered somewhat of a bridge, as it has kept my gains/another substance.
My mistake.

I already placed the order for Methadrol. Tren was tempting but I'd prefer to add mass before a cut.
Maybe I will run Tren after PCT for this cycle.

Would you run Halo before or after the Methadrol? I may run both at once for 4 weeks, unsure what I want to do.
You're always helping me with my cycles lol, I appreciate it man.

Back