• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's Better

bigcaprices

Registered
Reaction score
Im currently taking Cyno/Andro-4. I've been taking two pills a day of each supplement and am 3 weeks into the cycle. I have a bachelor party coming up in two weeks where i will be drinking alcohol for 3 days straight and was wondering what is better:
1) finish cycle in the next week and start pct.
2) continue cycle up until bachelor party; stop for the three days and run for another 2 weeks after the bp and then start pct.

I have another bottle of both Cyno/Andro-4.

No good answer for that one, as it's kind of a lose-lose, but I'd say the first option is the safest and makes the most sense. For one thing - get some TUDCA (Anteus Labs Aegis). You'll need the best thing available for your liver if you plan on drinking on cycle (especially for 3 days straight), and TUDCA is that thing. Blows Milk Thistle out of the water as far as liver protection goes.

Thanks for the reply and insight on the liver support. Do you think I can still take serm and e control on the three days I'm drinking?

No need for e control at all,but estrogen levels will rise in the days you drink cuz alcohol sucks,1 or 2 wouldn't hurt,but being your not getting off an with cyanostane ya won't need any,andro 4 just slightly conversion,My advise when ya do get off,take osta Rx

Im currently taking Cyno/Andro-4. I've been taking two pills a day of each supplement and am 3 weeks into the cycle. I have a bachelor party coming up in two weeks where i will be drinking alcohol for 3 days straight and was wondering what is better:
1) finish cycle in the next week and start pct.
2) continue cycle up until bachelor party; stop for the three days and run for another 2 weeks after the bp and then start pct.

I have another bottle of both Cyno/Andro-4.

Option 3) Skip the alcohol and don't be a poser. You have no business taking these drugs if you cant prioritize correctly.

I will go along with that for sure,alcohol is not an important thing when it comes to takin Phs an bodybuilding in no way

Back