• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz or methodrol + halo or no?

THE_ONE

Registered
Reaction score
Wats up everyone I'm new to this forum and just have a few questions. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Planning on stocking up on methadrol and superdmz before it disappears
Question: would it be safe to stack either of these with Halo? I'm a Military base security contractor in Kuwait so the real gear is easy to obtain but I rather skip the needles. Also had a shouldery injury about 6 months ago that I didn't take serious (worked shoulders and instead of going home i played ping pong and subluxed my shit wat a bit**) that requires minor surgery to fix the instability so this will be for rebound after recovery. Also planning to use it pre surgery to maybe help with some cutting. Thinking about stacking Hgh With it also but still researching and learning the effects( im 25 so don't want to end up fked up from something I didn't need in the first place) Goals are to get rid of some extra fat and put on some muscle. Also this isn't my first ph. Ran 5decazol from CN a few months back. Had decent gains but I realized it could have been better if I had stuck to a hardcore diet which I'm planning this time. Any suggestions and recommendations are welcomed and for the record I will be using the organ support supplements suggestions on this are welcomed also. Criticism is welcomed also I won't cry lol. Thanks in advance

Why not start with super dmz only. See how it works for you and bump it up next cycle. Super dmz in itself is a strong designer for first time user.... IMO.

heavyiron said:
Metha-Drol, NO WAY

Super DMZ, Yes for experienced users.

This ^^^ I would recommend doing a couple two or three cycles of the DMZ before venturing into Metha-Drol. I fear most people don't understand how heavy Metha-Drol is.

heavyiron said:
Metha-Drol, NO WAY

So if u went this way how much if each could you take and when?

Gocougs 0 said:
heavyiron said:
Metha-Drol, NO WAY

2-3 caps of Halo with the recommended dose of DMZ.

This is NOT recommended by IML's.

heavyiron 02000 said:
Gocougs 0 said:
heavyiron said:
Metha-Drol, NO WAY

Thanks,Im just trying to decide wich way to go... Either do that or try the metha-drol...what do you think???

Metha-Drol is the strongest Designer Steroid IML's carries. Its the BIG dog stack. WAY stronger than most steroids.

Thanks for the replys guys i really appreciate your advice and input.

Just to help you decide. I'm also deployed and my order of Methadrol arrived before the Super DMZ. So, I decided to use the Methadrol first. Well after 1 week. I switched over to the Super DMZ. I did add 8 lbs 3 of which were muscle in the first week. But like everyone said it's strong. I didn't have taurine and the back pumps were insane. Also I noticed I felt puffy and my blood pressure was crazy high. I'll do this again, but I'll plan it better. I'm currently at 22% body fat. I feel like before I do the Methadrol I need to be under 18%. And have to have my cycle dialed in alot better. Hope this helps.

heavyiron 02000 said:
Gocougs 0 said:
heavyiron said:
Metha-Drol, NO WAY

So if I did stack these two would I need more of the support supplements or no?

Back