• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-Sten RX Cycle Questions, Opinions wanted!

pdubb369

Registered
Reaction score
I'm about to start an M-sten rx cycle. I'm 6'3", ~200 lbs. Have a fast metabolism. Was thinking about trying out a cycle of 20, 30, 30, 40 or maybe 20, 30, 40, 40 with the M-sten. or maybe extending it to 5 weeks so I could drop the dosage for a week before stopping use. Any opinions on the matter? I have cycle support and PCT lined up for it too so I wont be doing things unsafely. Looking to increase muscle mass as much as I can without going off the deep end and messing up my body. Mainly the inside of my body. Thanks!

. Looking to increase muscle mass as much as I can without going off the deep end and messing up my body. Mainly the inside of my body. Thanks!

How ironic this common perception that prohormones are the "safe alternative" to their illegal cousins...

How ironic this common perception that prohormones are the "safe alternative" to their illegal cousins...
So true, Tony.

Pdubb, If you answer Biggies question we can give you some advise. From your description you sound exactly like me about 12 years ago. I actually started at about 180lbs at 6'3" and currently sit at a fairly lean 235lbs. There is hope for all of us with fast metabolisms!

The big "secret" is learning to eat correctly and frequently. These products will help you pack on muscle only if your diet is dialed in....and im talking 4000+ cals a day on cycle and eating at maintenance or above when off cycle........so its not really a diet its a lifestyle choice.

Last edited:
I have done PH cycles before. And I eat around 4000 calories a day. I've just never cycled msten so I'm lookin for advice from someone who has. That's all

Back