• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

starting my first dmz cycle

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone just a quick question,
Im planning on starting my first dmz cycle this monday.
Its only a 4 week on cycle to test and see how i respond,
blood work blood pressure all perfect,
my stack is
1 dmz 2.0
1 advanced cycle support
1 ultra male
1 e control 2.0

the question:
do i need to take anabolic matrix, problem is I get everything from orbit and they dont have it in stock.
Also my cycle, is one bottle of advanced cycle support enough for 4 caps a day for the total of the 8 weeks or do i only need two a day on this short run.
And finally if I dont take anabolic matrix should i take the ultra male for the total 8 weeks or is the final 4 weeks pct enough, any help out lining this cycle would be great people, trying to loose body fat and gain size and keep it, I dont get to cycle alot because of cost and trying to get the product so i want to make the most of them, curious what stack I should look into after this too so I can start collecting the products over the next few months.
As always thanks for the help and support.:cool::cool::cool:

First off I'm glad you are seeking help. Since you don't have anabolic matrix you could take 1 cap each day of ultra male for 8 weeks. Also 2 caps each day of cycle support should be efficient to run for 8 weeks. 2 weeks of e control at 3 caps a day after your pct and i would recommend getting anabolic matrix.

One thing u are missing is a SERM which almost everyone would tell you to get before running a cycle

Ya i cant get my hands on a serm thats another problem, or I dont know how to get one,
so after my 4 week pct i should take the e control then for two weeks only, if i took it longer like during the last week of my pct or all of my pct would it kind of make up for the lack of a serm.
And is anabolic matrix that important that i should wait for it to come back in stock on orbit nutrition, it been out now for 3 or more weeks and not sure when its back, if it is that important i will hold off on the cycle till its in.
Thanks for the speed reply.

You should go ahead and start researching nolvadex or have a moderator point you in the right direction for serms. As far as anabolic matrix I'm gunna say it's necessary. Super DMZ I'd going to suppress ur natural t either alittle or a lot everyone responds differently. Having the matrix will promote creating natural t. Without a serm you would need to run e control for the entire pct

cool bro, i'll hold off on the cycle till i can get anabolic matrix, Iv researched nolvadex and clomid put an order in on one site for clomid, never showed up emailed them and got no reply, thats why im a bit sketchy about ordering from other site, iron mag lab products are the only ph i have ever tried and i will never change to another because i find them really good, i wish they had serms, what about ostra rx would this help, sorry for the constant questions, I dont want to seem lazy, I have done the research im not expecting the answers just looking for more experienced opinions. Cheers bro and thanks for the help.

Thanks for the speed reply.

Check the stickies for Ironmaglab and Blackstone lab stacks. There is a SuperDmz stack laid out nice and simple for you. It even points you toward a type of serm and where to get some.

the site was buy anabolic.co.uk, fraudsters,
will check the stickys thanks guys.

Ill try cem, im international tho so we will see what happens thanks guys.

Put my order in for torem, hope it come's, how do i take it and when, dose etc.....

Dosing varies, personally I ran 60mg daily for the first two weeks, then 30mg daily for the last two weeks. Some load at 90mg for the first few days as well.

cool is one bottle enough for that run, and is it taken at the start of pct with ultra male,
so torem 90/60/60/30 and one ultra male a night for four weeks and e control the for a further 2 weeks after all that,
Does this sound right. Thanks guy the help is great....

Back