• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First ever cycle of strong supplements

bombboy

Registered
Reaction score
I am about to start my first strong supplement cycle and was looking for help or advice. Currently I have planned using Super DMZ 2.0 and stacking it with a cycle support and liver protector, a post cycle therapy and a normal protein/pre workout regimen. My questions are during a cycle should I also be using a test booster as I have seen in many other stacks people have posted? When I cycle off should I be using estrogen blockers? After a cycle how long should I wait before starting another cycle? Any other advice or tips would be great since this is my first go and dont want to start any bad habits or destroy my body.

The test boosters are usually run during your PCT. The estro blockers are usually laid over somewhere around week 2 into PCT and continuing until 2 weeks after.

The general rule of thumb for time off it time on + PCT, so a 4 week cycle with 4 weeks of PCT means at least 8 weeks off before you touch anything else hormonal.

You may also test your tolerance with taking the pre-workout while on cycle. SDMZ is notorious for back pumps and pre-workouts tend to raise your blood pressure even more. You may not be affected at all and be fine with it, but just a heads up that if you BP does seems high enough already, you may want to try dropping the PWO drink.

So my current plan looks like this:
Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ RX-2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Protex Cycle assist and liver protection-2 capsules per day
Weeks 5-8 Post cycle 3x by vital labs- 1 capsule a day

Now from what ive read SERM is used to get the testosterone being produced again after being dormant, and that the estrogen blocker does what the name says. Is it just a theory of one over the other? Use them both? Stay away from one? Like I said im new to this and most information ive found is either written by chemists or companies trying to sell something, so thanks again for your help!

Like Biggie said, get a SERM (Clomid, Nolva, or Torem) and run it for 4 weeks following your cycle - it's the best thing you can do to help kickstart natural test production and inherently retain your gains.The estro blocker is good too, but save it for the tail end of your PCT.

Just checked and in my current situation I definitely do not have access to obtain or use either websites products, and of the ones lifter mentioned I can only find off brands or am not able to order them. Would using a test boost during the cycle work for keeping the testosterone producing or how should I proceed from this point?

Just checked and in my current situation I definitely do not have access to obtain or use either websites products, and of the ones lifter mentioned I can only find off brands or am not able to order them. Would using a test boost during the cycle work for keeping the testosterone producing or how should I proceed from this point?

No, Do not go forward if you cannot secure a SERM. PCT is the MOST important part of any run........

I cant do the syringes because I am regulated from military standards, and I have to be careful what I receive through mail because my current location checks the mail very thoroughly.

Well they're just droppers, you don't inject the stuff, you drink it. I think some even come without the dropper and it's just the bottle of liquid, you can grab droppers for a local pharmacy (Often for free).

Oh I see, its not a controlled or banned substance is it? I know it said on the website not for human consumption so im assuming...

It's a Rx thing which is why it's for "research purposes only" and in the liquid form (I think the laws apply a little differently when it's sold in tablet form). Yes it's a little sketchy, but also it's technically legal. Not sure they could really hold anything against you - it says not for human consumption right on it.

I appreciate the help and I will pursue that route slowly to see how far I can get, in the meantime the guys at strongsupplements.com have suggested Msten EXtreme mass builder for my first cycle to see how my body reacts, and stacked with the protex and same PTC I mentioned before, has anyone ever heard of this? It is suppose to be the replacement for ultradrol from what ive read.

Super dmz, has dimethazine and m-sten. M-sten is an ultradrol clone its the same stuff

Back