• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Getting ready for metha drol cycle!

kkyander16

Registered
Reaction score
So I had just finished a deca/m-sten stack with great results! I want to see how metha drol will effect me! So far this is the set up I have all input is appreciated.

WEEKS 1 - 4
Methadrol
2 caps daily (1am/1pm with food separate from support)

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day (with food)

Eradicate
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day (with metha drol)

WEEKS PCT 5 - 8
Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day

Eradicate
3 caps daily

Clomid
1mL (50mg) every day [before bed]

So I had just finished a deca/m-sten stack with great results! I want to see how metha drol will effect me! So far this is the set up I have all input is appreciated.

WEEKS 1 - 4
Methadrol
2 caps daily (1am/1pm with food separate from support)

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day (with food)

Eradicate
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day (with metha drol)

WEEKS PCT 5 - 8
Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day

Eradicate
3 caps daily

Clomid
1mL (50mg) every day [before bed]

substitute eradicate for PES erase. same product. half price. lol.

Right on thanks, how does the setup look though? I'll be taking in 3000 cals a day with 1-2 gals of water..aminos, omegas, ect

I'll say the same as Tony, and the Erase/Eradicate is probably a bit much, especially at 3 caps daily to be run all cycle. My best is you'd be low on estro 5 days in and experiencing dry joints and decreased libido before you even feel any positive results. Otherwise your cycle look good, maybe just add another cap of ACS daily or look into some TUDCA if you're concerned about your liver (Methadrol is harsh, but not that bad, especially at only 2caps per day).

Right on thanks, how does the setup look though? I'll be taking in 3000 cals a day with 1-2 gals of water..aminos, omegas, ect

what are your stats? weight/height?

Okay so don't take any erase/eradicate at all on cycle? Or just low dose? Right on ill probably buy Tudca just in case

Any updates on this? I am starting Wednesday practically the same setup, but I'm not running Erdicate or matrix.

Back