• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Post cycle therapy

pdubb369

Registered
Reaction score
I know a lot of people highly recommend the SERM clomid, but does anyone recommend the PCT2 that power lab nutrition sells? I'm wondering if I could use that for pct after msten instead. Someone with a bit more knowledge than me, input highly welcome! Thanks.

I know a lot of people highly recommend the SERM clomid, but does anyone recommend the PCT2 that power lab nutrition sells? I'm wondering if I could use that for pct after msten instead. Someone with a bit more knowledge than me, input highly welcome! Thanks.

SERM's are irreplaceable. Research PCTII (PCT2) and you will see it is a test booster and an aromatase inhibitor. The active ingredient is DAA (D'Aspartic Acid)

You will still need either Clomidiphene or Nolvadex for your PCT. You make like to run the PCTII throughout your PCT as well for an added boost.

Back