• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I gained 25lbs!! Now what??

FirstTimeUser

Registered
Reaction score
On 4/8 i started my first Super DMZ run weighing in at 230lbs. On 4/30 i weighed myself at 255 and some change. This is crazy. I have been going to the gym at like 1am to avoid everyone. I rolled in yesterday at 7pm and what a mistake that was. Immediate accusations of being on roids :eek:. I was rolling with a routine like this for the first week and a half.

Monday: Smolov Squat, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps,
Wed:Smolov Squat, Back (no deadlifts),Biceps
Friday: Smolov Squat, Arms

After that first week and a half i was weighing around 244-246. Back Pumps reared their ugly head and all squats went right out the window. I tried everything from calcium,potassium,taurine,creatine, more water and nothing helped. Time has passed and I think i will give my squatting another go. Now comes the ?'s

1. Recommended time between this cycle and my next? Ran it just like the stickey laid out in this forum.
2. An appropriate recomp compound since i gained some fat during this cycle?
Tren? Halo? Tren/Halo/4Andro Stack? Any Ideas/Suggestions are appreciated.

Thank You in advance

A good rule of thumb is time on + PCT = total time off before you should run the next cycle. This is especially true with such a potent compound such as SDMZ.

Are you running a proper PCT? What are you running? How long was your DMZ run? If you don't do a proper PCT (WITH SERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) you will most likely lose all of your gains and strength and the whole run will have been a waste and hardship on your body.

Clomid. 50/50/50/50

I figured i would need to be off 8 Weeks before starting another cycle. This is not what i wanted to hear though :(
The extra power and strength is great but feel like i really added a few pounds of fat during cycle. My diet was actually all chicken (breasts) and fish (tilapia) and brown rice 3 or 4 times per day. Breakfast was a simple 3 whole eggs 3 whites and 3 pieces of wholewheat toast dry. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times i ate fast food and takeout. I have had to loosen my belt up about 2 notches. The only upside is everyone says my shoulders and chest have blown up and i gained an inch on my arms.

Recomp Compounds????

I did add some ON Serious Mass with a Tablespoon of peanut butter and a squirt of chocolate after workouts. I figure it was about 800 Cals. 3-4x per week.

Last edited:
Conrats on the massive succes our cycle.

You can run this stuff 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off. I did that with SD for almost 18 months straight, 7 years ago. I am fine. The 4 week off time isn't so much because of liver toxicity (4 weeks off is suffciient to allow liver enzymes to return back into an acceptable range), but with cardiovascular health.

If you want to run these products 4 weeks on/4 weeks off for an extended period of time, I would certainly utilize lipid support throughout. This can make a big difference down the road if you decide to start using oral AAS regularly.

Back