• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wet to dry or dry to wet?

bmanski23

Registered
Reaction score
Seems like an easy questions, but through some forums and some convincing research, I’ve heard it’d be easier on the body going from non-methyl to a methylated PH. I figure bulk up and then lean up. Is this choice based on safety, or is just user preference? Although, I can’t see getting lean then bloated.

Admittedly, I have gone from Deca-drol to SDMZ 2.0 with great results and not too much water retention at all. If going from SDMZ 2.0 to Deca would I maintain the strength gained from SDMZ? Not too much strength gain with the run on deca to sdmz 2.0 until my 2nd week on SDMZ2.0.

Water retention is generally from diet or raised estrogen levels. Not a direct effect of the steroid.. and instead of bulk then cut... just keep your diet nice and squeeky clean and lean bulk all the way through it... that's what makes the most sense to me anyways.

Also I have always preferred to either run the nonmethyl straight through with a methyl somewhere within it, or start with a methyl and finish with the nonmethyl. It's really just personal preference though. People may say otherwise due to liver stress, but that's far from the only thing being stressed, and the liver is much more resilient than other organs in the body - imho it does not really matter if you run it first or last.. it all depends upon your goals and the compounds in question.

And not all non-methyls are "wet". Trenabol would be the perfect thing to run alongside almost any cycle and it's one of the leanest/dryest things out there.

Water retention is generally from diet or raised estrogen levels. Not a direct effect of the steroid.. and instead of bulk then cut... just keep your diet nice and squeeky clean and lean bulk all the way through it... that's what makes the most sense to me anyways.

Also I have always preferred to either run the nonmethyl straight through with a methyl somewhere within it, or start with a methyl and finish with the nonmethyl. It's really just personal preference though. People may say otherwise due to liver stress, but that's far from the only thing being stressed, and the liver is much more resilient than other organs in the body - imho it does not really matter if you run it first or last.. it all depends upon your goals and the compounds in question.

Thanks for the tip man!

Back