• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

so excited

the_animal

Registered
Reaction score
for my new cycle. heres the layout

cyano 6 wks 3 caps ed
osta 10 wks 2 caps ed
4 andro 6 wks 2 caps ed un less i buy another bottle then 4 caps ed
ACS 2 caps 3 hrs apart

PCT
e control 3 caps
ultra male 1 cap
Nolva

what should i dose the nolva 40/40/20/20 or what? also i usually have aproblem with gyno of cycles idk why so should get 2 things of nolva and run one through cycle or get letro?

for my new cycle. heres the layout

cyano 6 wks 3 caps ed
osta 10 wks 2 caps ed
4 andro 6 wks 2 caps ed un less i buy another bottle then 4 caps ed
ACS 2 caps 3 hrs apart

PCT
e control 3 caps
ultra male 1 cap
Nolva

what should i dose the nolva 40/40/20/20 or what? also i usually have aproblem with gyno of cycles idk why so should get 2 things of nolva and run one through cycle or get letro?
Only run an AI or Nolva on cycle if you exhibit the symptoms but certainly not before. And for PCT, Id recommend Nolva at 20mg for 4wks. No need to taper the dose down... 20mg will be sufficient.

ok ill just get another bottle of nolva for a precautionary measure.

what should i dose the 4ad during the 6 weeks? 4 caps enough? im a pretty big dude sitting 245 with 12%bf and im 6'1"

what should i dose the 4ad during the 6 weeks? 4 caps enough? im a pretty big dude sitting 245 with 12%bf and im 6'1"

4caps a day will suffice brother.

awesome! ready to freaking dominate. maybe get back to powerlifting

Got what I ordered today. Two bottles of cyanostane 1 of 4 andro and 1 osta and 1 ACS. I need another bottle of 4 ad and osta and ACS. Buttttt can I go ahead and start. I'll be buying my nolva Thursday

Got what I ordered today. Two bottles of cyanostane 1 of 4 andro and 1 osta and 1 ACS. I need another bottle of 4 ad and osta and ACS. Buttttt can I go ahead and start. I'll be buying my nolva Thursday
I wouldn't start until I have my PCT in hand... just a peeve of mine.. shit goes wrong all the time. I always recommend having all your supports and PCT IN HAND before starting ANY cycle. Just my humble opinion.

I wouldn't start until I have my PCT in hand... just a peeve of mine.. shit goes wrong all the time. I always recommend having all your supports and PCT IN HAND before starting ANY cycle. Just my humble opinion.
I would agree. A PCT in the hand is better then boobs on your chest! Just sayin

Well. I went ahead and started. I'm getting 2 things of nolva tomorrow anyways.

Back