• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking IBE Epistane with IMG M-sten Rx (Does Cycle look good?)

vmp8991

Registered
Reaction score
So I just started taking my IBE Epistane and was thinking about stacking it with M-sten RX. Is that okay? Even tho they are both methylated products? I want to make sure the cycle looks good and is safe. So please give me your opinions! Thanks!

I will also be taking Milk Thistle for liver support. or Advance Cycle Support.

Weeks 1-4
IBE Epistane- 30/30/30/30
Ultra Male Rx- 1 cap ed

Weeks 3-6
M-Sten Rx- 20/20/20/20
Ultra male Rx- 1 cap ed

Weeks 6-9
PCT: Nolva- 20/20/20/20

Also is it okay that in Week 3 ill be taking 3 caps of IBE epistane and 2 caps of M-sten Rx in one day?

Get ACS for real. I ran that and the original super dmZ along time ago. Epi shut me down BIG TIME. I had to get on TRT. From that cycle even though I had a proper pct. I also got rebound gyno Since epi acts like an anti estrogen I also took iml 6 bromo with. Had clomid and arimastane with daa for pct. I was messed up for a bit

Anyways. Yes you can take them in the same day. I did. Just make sure you have ACS.

Alright thanks! When should i run ACS? Should i take 2 caps daily throughout whole cycle?

I'd say 3 caps. 3hrs apart from when you take your ph dose

Back