• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-sten cycle any know sides ??

hoodwinked

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

I commenced the M-STEN stack several days ago and have started to notice an increased feeling of anxiety particularly at night . I have run Cyanostane stack over a year ago with good results although I don’t recall feeling like this.

Should I decrease the dosage to just one capsule per day .. Are there any known side effects ??

I have heard of some folks getting sleeplessness on PH's. Try taking your 2nd dose a bit earlier in the day so it's not so close to bedtime. Might also want to add ZMA or melatonin to help sleep. Alot of the info that I have read about this issue clears itself in a week with most.

I took your advice and took the second dose a little earlier. That seems to have resolved the issue .. Thanks again ..

For the anxiety,watch how much caffeine your getting in a day,cut back an see if that works,watch pre workouts with more than 200 mgs per scoop,that also means coffee in am,especially McDonald's coffee,an take at least 4 cycle supports a day,try Thai it should take care of it,if not an unbearable,just get off of it,but it should work

Back