• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cholesterol levels way off...?

chip

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. Some of you are familiar with my Trenabol log. I had blood work done the other day and my cholesterol came back really out of whack. My good cholesterol was 12.9 and my bad cholesterol was 119, total was 179.

Questions... how bad is this? My doc doesn't know about my cycling and wants to put me on cholesterol medication.
Is it okay to finish cycle? Did 6 weeks Tren into 4 weeks Cyano. I have 3 weeks left of Cyano before pct.
Should I jump on to pct now?
I'm guessing I don't need medication and levels will change when cycle is done.

My diet is very clean.

Any info from experienced guys would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

I am no doctor but I think you will be fine. I had blood work done after pct for a cyanostane/tren cycle last year and my Dr. said my cholesterol was a little high and I should cut some unhealthy fats out of my diet. I knew full well why things were out of whack(oral ph/aas). Your #'s will return to normal in a relatively short time after pct i'd imagine. This is a "normal" thing with orals. I wouldn't worry too much about it.....certainly dont take meds for it. If you are worried about the long term, finish off your cycle through pct and give it a few weeks....then go get re-tested. Im sure the new #'s will put your mind at ease.

Thanks Pete. Just making sure I'm not about to keel over...lol.

I guess I didnt answer any questions that you had,l lol.

It looks like your #'s for LDL (the bad stuff) are acceptable imo. Aim for an LDL level between 100 and 129 mg/dL, recommends the American Heart Association.

Your HDL is low(normal levels are about 40 mg/dl) but since your LDL isn't out of control you should be fine. If this were to continue for many months/years on end you could be at risk for heart disease, stroke or heart attack. You are on cycle though and fucked up levels are to be expected. Dont let the #'s bother you.

Finish your cycle and get re-tested on down the road to make sure you did not have this problem before you introduced ph/aas to your system. Then and only then will you know if you need to take medication for this issue.

This is merely my opinion based on my medical knowledge. I am no expert but honestly if your Dr. has no idea that you have been taking these products that mess up you #'s, of course he will assume this test isn't skewed and will recommend immediate treatment.

My cholesterol total was 261 a few years back. I got it down to 189 just by exercising and eating better. Your 179 total is not bad but, your HDL is too low as Pete stated. Get that up to 40+ and your total will drop.

Back