• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methadrol?

RUDD55

Registered
Reaction score
I been currently takin M-drol from competitive edge labs for the past year and was lookin into methadrol or SuperDM. Due to its gettin harder to find m-drol. I was wonderin how similiar the results will be between the too. Because i had great results with M=drol got really bulky and strength went up. How will it compare??

RUDD55 095 said:
I been currently takin M-drol from competitive edge labs for the past year and was lookin into methadrol or SuperDM. Due to its gettin harder to find m-drol. I was wonderin how similiar the results will be between the too. Because i had great results with M=drol got really bulky and strength went up. How will it compare??

M-Drol only contains Superdrol, whereas our Metha-Drol Extrreme contains Superdrol, Dimethazine and Max-LMG, so I guess it would be at least twice as effective if not more, most users report a 20lb gain 4 weeks.

I Have about a week left of my M-drol cycle then im posting with anbolic cuts and P.C.T from competitive labs. But for my next cycle I been kinda wanting to try your guys line of products Im currently a Athlete at Eastern Oregon University We dont test due to we are NAIA but What would you guys recommend from your guys line?? Thanks

Back