• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

back pain

mikemiguel

Registered
Reaction score
So Im on my 3rd week of msten, 1andro and 4andro. And, ive started having some pack pain and some abd pain! My eating habits havent changed and ive been drinking tons of water. Has anyone had this problam and if ao what should i do.

So Im on my 3rd week of msten, 1andro and 4andro. And, ive started having some pack pain and some abd pain! My eating habits havent changed and ive been drinking tons of water. Has anyone had this problam and if ao what should i do.
Should have done a little more research before jumping in the deep end. But as biggie said taurine anywhere from 5g - 20g; increased hydration; limit sodium intake; take a potassium and magnesium supplement; also creatine can be effective for relieving pumps as well (hence why I recommend not coming off creatine when cycling hormones).

I tried Taurine, and it helped a little. It wasn't until the end of my first cycle that I found out I wasn't taking nearly enough. I don't know if more would have helped or not. I'll see for next time.

I tried Taurine, and it helped a little. It wasn't until the end of my first cycle that I found out I wasn't taking nearly enough. I don't know if more would have helped or not. I'll see for next time.
I definitely prefer getting it bulk powder... like from purebulk.com

I definitely prefer getting it bulk powder... like from purebulk.com

Hey man, thanks for the heads up. I walked into GNC and bought a bottle. I would take 2-3 pills a day. They were only 500mg a piece.

Yeah its kind of a consistant pain that doesn't really start till after i take the cycle support and it last all day. But its kind of crazy cause when i take my morning dose i don't have that feeling.

Hey man, thanks for the heads up. I walked into GNC and bought a bottle. I would take 2-3 pills a day. They were only 500mg a piece.
Damn that sucks. 1tbsp (11g!) for me mixes in my water bottle, dissolves perfectly and is tasteless. Plus it was only like $30 for a kilo (1000g)

GNC is always such a rip off imho

Back