• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Andro-Rx

Welcome to IronMagLabs forums. Use adrenolin15 to save 15% on your next purchase! All orders over $100 are shipped FREE of charge.

Is this formula methylated or not?
No it is a nonmethyl. It is best utilized with another prohormone, such as Blackstone Labs newly released Alpha-1 MAX (aka Methyl 1-AD).

Also this being my first PH cycle i have read the normal doage for this s 400 - 600 mgs a day so wouldnt 2 capsules be weak or should i start at that and build it up?

Also this being my first PH cycle i have read the normal doage for this s 400 - 600 mgs a day so wouldnt 2 capsules be weak or should i start at that and build it up?
I'd recommend you start with deca-drol or Halo extreme. On Andro by itself, honestly, you will be more than likely disappointed with the results. Like I said in the previous post, Andro is more of a product used to be stacked with another to help improve the cycle.

Back