• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

ECONTROL

Scott

Registered
Reaction score
For a super-dmz rx cycle is it fine if i just take Econtrol for the PCT Because i have no were to findClomid or anything, respond asap thanks!

Ok but question Is that the only PCT i would need ultramale RX? Does it prevent gyno? Diddint say nothing about that

What do you think of low dose of E-Control (2 caps) on cycle?

Scott said:
Ok but question Is that the only PCT i would need ultramale RX? Does it prevent gyno? Diddint say nothing about that

If you read the description of Ultra Male rx you will see that it lowers estrogen. Since estrogen is the cause of gyno then....

Scott said:
Do somthing like this.. Research. You shouldnt even be taking a ph if you dont have a SERM on hand.. or even have the otc pct yet.. Google a chemical research lab for nolvadex.. or clomid and youll save big bucks.. Yes Ultra male reduces etrogen(35%) and chances of getting gyno..(bitch tits)

Back