• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New to PH/need opinions

JD762

Registered
Reaction score
im 20 years, 5'10 and 167 lbs, im pretty lean, very low BF% ive always had trouble putting on weight considering my metabolism is extremely high, and i wanna pack on a little more bulk, lookin to gain atleast 10-15 lbs and was wondering what stack would be the best for me, ive been doing a lot of research on PH for many months now and thought why not go big and purchase the methadrol stack, but seeing as how its very strong i decided to ask the IML community first...go methadrol? or is there a stack better suited for my goal? what should i do??? thanks

JD762 03931 said:
im 20 years, 5'10 and 167 lbs, im pretty lean, very low BF% ive always had trouble putting on weight considering my metabolism is extremely high, and i wanna pack on a little more bulk, lookin to gain atleast 10-15 lbs and was wondering what stack would be the best for me, ive been doing a lot of research on PH for many months now and thought why not go big and purchase the methadrol stack, but seeing as how its very strong i decided to ask the IML community first...go methadrol? or is there a stack better suited for my goal? what should i do??? thanks

For me your right on the cusp on age for a heavy PH stack & knowing this is your first run I would start out small & work your way up to something "like" Metha-Drol. Your young enough to pace yourself & start out small. Here's what I would reccomend based on what your looking for;

Deca-Drol Max 8 WEEK CYCLE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Deca-Drol Max- 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Deca-Drol Max - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

would it be wise to use metha-drol but cut the cycle in half to 4 weeks to see how my body takes it and minimize any big risks?

I don't know what kind of gains you will see with two weeks of ph. Why not start of with the deca suggestion and build up. You have plenty of time.

sounds good, ive also seen that halo is a good first PH, what are the different kind of gains youwould see with the 2.....i.e more lean? or more mass? wet or dry?

Deca is wetter. I lot of the gains will depend on your diet and training. Both are a good first choice.

i dont wanna have to worry about gyno not even the slightest bit, will the SERM that comes with the stack relieve that stress? or should i get more to take along with and or have in hand as a fail safe?

If you run the super dmz full stack you should be all set. It doesn't hurt to have a serm on hand.... especially if you going to stack another designer with dmz.

Back