• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Heavy, Question

eagle04

Registered
Reaction score
I know you get these questions all the time but here it goes:

Putting together my next cycle and I have been researching some of IML's products.

I am looking to bulk and add strength. I am 27 and currently at 6'1 200lbs. I want to get to 215-220lb. I have been lifting for roughly 7-8 yrs and this wont be my first cycle.

Looking through the site and other posts, I have become interested in Super DMZ and MethaDrol. Both seem to add strength and size. My question for you is this: Along with Cycle Support and Ultra Male Rx, would you recommend the Super DMZ or Methadrol?

I eat fairly clean, drink lots of water, lift 5-6 days a week, and take in your typical supplements (whey, creatine, omega-3, multi, l-glutamine)

Thanks in advance!
E04

First cycle with this? if so work ur way up to methadrol and super dmz first timer.. but if you wanna try a good bulk stack id do deca and super dmz stack. 8)

ION4 said:
First cycle with this? if so work ur way up to methadrol and super dmz first timer.. but if you wanna try a good bulk stack id do deca and super dmz stack. 8)

I mentioned above that this won't be my first cycle. It will be my first time with either of the products mentioned above but this ain't my first rodeo.

Thanks.

E04

Oops, well yeah go for it if its not your first time, give it a shot brotha

So, with the info I listed above, anyone have suggestions between Super DMZ or Methadrol?

Thanks,
E04

Super dmz is strong by itself. I would run that first and see what you think. You have time. You could also consider stacking halo or deca with dmz based on experience.

E04 069 said:

Putting together my next cycle and I have been researching some of IML's products.

I am looking to bulk and add strength. I am 27 and currently at 6'1 200lbs. I want to get to 215-220lb. I have been lifting for roughly 7-8 yrs and this wont be my first cycle.

Looking through the site and other posts, I have become interested in Super DMZ and MethaDrol. Both seem to add strength and size. My question for you is this: Along with Cycle Support and Ultra Male Rx, would you recommend the Super DMZ or Methadrol?

I eat fairly clean, drink lots of water, lift 5-6 days a week, and take in your typical supplements (whey, creatine, omega-3, multi, l-glutamine)

Thanks in advance!
E04

Nutrition is going to be the biggest factor in meeting your goals. I have a preference for Super DMZ myself.

If you want an all out bulk I would go with the Metha-Drol though.

heavyiron said:
E04 069 said:

Thanks in advance!
E04

Nutrition is going to be the biggest factor in meeting your goals. I have a preference for Super DMZ myself.

If you want an all out bulk I would go with the Metha-Drol though.

Thanks for the response!

Back