• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Gyno problems on Deca-Drol, Questions, Any help appreciated.

Trav

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, just having a few problems and questions and wondering if anyone could help me out.

About 2 months ago i ran a test-e cycle with dbol to kick for 10 weeks and used clomid for pct and hcgenerate due to atrophy. Everything went well, good gains, no problems.

Due to school sports and testing i decided to run a deca-drol stack to get some strength up which i started about 2-3 weeks ago (have it logged just dont want to bother with exact dates unless it's needed) and experienced some issues with gyno. Legit gyno, no sore nips or paranoia about it, straight bump about the size of a pea under my right nipple and extreme tenderness. Ran the cycle with ultra-male, formadrol on cycle and ended it early to prevent it from getting worse. using test-freak, formadrol, and finishing my ultra male for pct.

Anyway - just some questions. 1) I have a bottle of epistane chilling, i've read up and some people say it can reverse gyno, some say it wont effect it, and others say it can worsen it... anyone have experience with it?
2) Should i finish my pct's and see what happens with the gyno, or try and get my hands on some letro now?
and lastly 3) I have some methadrol which i was planning on running before the summer, obiously im prone to gyno and the suggested cycle still gave me issues with deca-drol... what can i use to ensure that i won't get gyno on my methadrol cycle? should i use a-dex or letro on cycle with that?

Thanks in advance for any help, i apoligize for the length of this post.

Heavy - I'd appreciate it if you especially would let me know what your opinion is on this.

There are only two meds that I'm aware of that have been proven to reduce gyno. Letro and Nolvadex. I prefer Nolvadex as it blocks the receptor.

Keep Nolva on hand for emergency gyno treatment on cycle. Run Nolva for 6 weeks in PCT (20mg daily). If the lump does not reduce (it usually will) then you will need surgery.

Alright thanks a lot. As far as the mde cycle later, it will obviously aggrevate my gyno since decadrol did, should I run nolva throughout the entire cycle and pct?

Trav 082120 said:
Alright thanks a lot. As far as the mde cycle later, it will obviously aggrevate my gyno since decadrol did, should I run nolva throughout the entire cycle and pct?

Correct

Back