• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ Rx PCT

Big_JUN

Registered
Reaction score
I was going to do a Metha-Drol stack but I decided not to, so Im going to do a Super DMZ Rx stack. But i kept seeing different ways to take the additional supplements also. On one site it say take, Super DMZ with, ACS(2 a day), Anabolic Matrix(2 a day) and Ultra Male Rx(1 a day)all for the first 4 weeks. Now for the last 4 weeks it says, take Anabolic Matrix(2 a day) ACS(2 a day) Ultra Male Rx(1 a day) and last, E-Control(3 a day for last 3 wks). My qustions is this...why do you have to take the Anabolic Matrix with the Super DMZ and the Anabolic Matrix is a 'test booster'? Shouldnt that be taking only during the PCT? And, why do you have to take Ultra Male for 8 weeks(with Super DMZ & then in PCT)? I do have experience with PH's, I did a Epi stack this time last year. Looking forward to any answers because i plan on starting my satck Jan 30th. Also, would Activate Extreme be okay to add to my PCT???

So taking a Text booster the same time taking Super DMZ is okay?? Ultra Male only for Post cycle, should I included E-Control? And why does your site only say a SERM isnt needed but everywhere else sayd you need a SERM for Super DMZ??

I can tell you that I ran super dmz, no SERM with pct, just what the site said to use. Unlike heavy I ran ultra male all the way through as well as econtrol. Migh not have needed it, but Iam a little paranoid. Keep in mind your body may not react like mine or heavys, we are all different. Also is his your first ph? If so consider starting with something not so strong, thats just my 2 cents. No need jumping into something as strong as dmz if you dont know how your body reacts to a ph.

Personally I don't see the need to run ultra male during the cycle, DMZis going to have some level of shutting you down any way. I would keep it and run it solo with a light AI. If you are worried about sex drive during the cycle, I would grab some thing like Primal Male, cheap and would ease you into PCT

I've had a similar question. Can I get by with only the Anabolic Matrix and ACS for my PCT? I've got about 2 weeks left on my DMZ cycle and I'm currently deployed so If I do the the Ultra male I'd have to order it now. I'm really not concerned with drive at the moment since I'm away from home. As long as my levels will rise back naturally. Hell, on DMZ with the Anabolic Matrix my sex drive really isn't an issue. Any advice would be appreciated.

On a side note I have to say I appreciate that I never feel like Heavy "pushes" IML products. I haven't been on the site long, but I notice that he's always fair and tells you what you really need. Just wanted to say thanks.

This isnt my first ph, I did a Epi stack this time last year and I didnt use a SERM without any sides at all. It just seemed crazy to take a Test' supplement during cycle because with my Epi stack I didnt touch any 'Test' until the begining of my PCT, which included AI's Post Cycle, Liv52 & Activate Extreme. But I will do as exactly as the site says when I do my Super DMZ Rx cycle, Ultra Male throughout cycle & PCT and included E-control.

Back