• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best liver support for metha drol cycle?

kkyander16

Registered
Reaction score
I've been researching TUDCA and haven't been able to find it available anywhere...came across Aegis which has TUDCA in it. Would the advanced cycle support from IML be fine or would this aegis be a better fit for the cycle?

I've been researching TUDCA and haven't been able to find it available anywhere...came across Aegis which has TUDCA in it. Would the advanced cycle support from IML be fine or would this aegis be a better fit for the cycle?
There's really not an upper limit to the amount of ACS you can take.. simply take a few extra caps if you feel you're going to be under that much stress, although it really isn't much more harsh than Super-DMZ. 4 caps is the recommended amount of ACS, if you feel you need it take 6 caps, and then drop it to 2-3 caps in PCT.

Aegis is pretty much the only product with TUDCA. Premium Powders just announced their version as well, but not sure if it's available yet.

Right on, thanks for all the info..ill just stick with the ACS then! Cause it's only going to be a 4week solo cycle. So I should be fine! Thanks again!

Question for anyone taking TUDCA. Is it okay to dose the TUDCA alongside your PH/DS? I know with how milk thistle works it's not ideal, but I read somewhere the TUDCA can actually help with the absorption of the PH; any truth to that?

Question for anyone taking TUDCA. Is it okay to dose the TUDCA alongside your PH/DS? I know with how milk thistle works it's not ideal, but I read somewhere the TUDCA can actually help with the absorption of the PH; any truth to that?
I'm not sure.. never heard of that. I usually do not believe such a thing without any scientific study backing it.

Exactly, and I haven't heard anything scientific either way. I was mainly concerned on whether it was potentially a BAD idea to take it with the PH/DS and have it "wipe it out" of the liver in a stronger fashion that milk thistle. Not really concerned with increasing absorption, just possibly hindering it by a large factor.

Back