• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

alpha-max 1

haislge1

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone tried this yet.says comparable to old 1-ad which gave me great gains.Just wondering if this stuff is that good.

Anyone tried this yet.says comparable to old 1-ad which gave me great gains.Just wondering if this stuff is that good.
Yes, it is THAT good!

It is a fully active steroid, possessing anabolic activity greater than Anadrol on a mg per mg basis. Expect BIG gains in size & strength when dosed at 40-60 mg daily. 60 mg daily (3 caps) will provide results equal to about 20 mg of M1T. However, it is always recommended to start low to assess one's tolerance before jumping into the deep end. Side effects are very similar to, although more mild than M1T. This product should not be susceptible to aromatization.

Here's two guys that have run it in the past by other companies

It's the same thin as CEL's Alpha One???

I so do want, I had epic strength gains on 30mg for 4 weeks

I ran it at 40mg's for 4 weeks and blew up quick. I'll definitely be stocking up on this.

Back