• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

E-control vs SERM

pdubb369

Registered
Reaction score
So everyone keeps telling me I need to take a SERM for PCT. They are all linking me to puritysolutions.com for clomid. But how much of it am I supposed to buy? How much do I take? How long? I'd like a lot more information on it than just "it's awesome shit so take it" I'm also wondering if e-control is good enough for a PCT. I'm going to be doing a 5 week m-sten cycle and it says that it doesnt aromatize or convert to estrogen so I'm really asking if e-control from IML will be good enough for PCT. Thanks!

But how much of it am I supposed to buy? How much do I take? How long?

1 Bottle of Clomid will last a 4 week PCT of 50mg/ml every day.

I'd like a lot more information on it than just "it's awesome shit so take it" I'm also wondering if e-control is good enough for a PCT. I'm going to be doing a 5 week m-sten cycle and it says that it doesnt aromatize or convert to estrogen so I'm really asking if e-control from IML will be good enough for PCT. Thanks!

SERM's restart and balance your Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis. After you stop taking your PH, and begin PCT, your natural test levels will be very low. (because your nuts are shut down)
E-Control will help block testosterone from converting into e2 (estrogen). But it is NOT OKAY to run E-Control on its own as your PCT. You will need a SERM to recover your HPTA.

Clomid is not the only SERM. Nolvadex and Toremifine are also popular options. Each has advantages and disadvantages. :cool: I have however never taken Torem.

Following? An example PCT for your M-Sten would be:

Weeks 6-9: 50mg of Clomid dosed every day (reboot nuts)
Weeks 6-9: Advanced Cycle support 3 Caps (help restore normal organ function, blood pressure, kidney function, liver function, etc.)
Weeks 9-12: E-Control (block estrogen, prevent man tits from popping up after cycle)

Not to make this more confusing but...

Weeks 9-12: E-Control (block estrogen, prevent man tits from popping up after cycle)

This assumes that in fact, estrogen rebound is a possibility.. The idea behind estrogen rebound is that after you restore your HPTA (the function of your nuts) your natural testosterone levels will come up very far and fast. Your body attempts to normalize the abnormally high test levels by aromatization. (the conversion of testosterone into estrogen) It is this process that the E-Control seeks to block. That supposed boost in estrogen can cause things like gyno, joint pain, emotional crap, etc.

Look for Mike Arnold's posts on this very topic (May be on the BSL forums). He explains the difference and how a SERM/Ai complement each-other and what purpose they serve as part of a PCT. In essence, you'll be perfectly fine on an Ai alone, the Clomid isn't a necessity, just a luxury that's worth the (little) money spent on it.

Whats the Ai?
We're not here to spoon feed you everything.. do a little bit of reading/research yourself before considering messing with your body and hormones and using steroids. An AI is an aromatase inhibitor, such as E-Control, Eradicate, 6-bromo, Anastrozole, Letrozole, Aromasin, etc.

Seriously though, you need to do some serious research before jumping into something like this.

What I've read on a BSL thread was that you should take the AI with the SERM..?

Read these two posts if you didn't already. If you already have and you're still asking questions as simple as the ones you have above, I recommend doing some more serious research like Adrenolin said. We're all here to help, but some of the responsibility is on you to do your own due diligence to at least get the basics first. Mike lays it all out extremely well there and gives some of the science behind it.

http://blackstonelabs.co/forums/showthread.php?877-What-Type-of-PCT-is-Necessary
http://blackstonelabs.co/forums/sho...ment-AI-s-amp-Serms-into-your-PCT-effectively

Back