• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo + Cyanostane stack= amazing updated

moses3791

Registered
Reaction score
I am now in my second week into this stack and all i have to say is Oh My Goodness!!! This is the first time ive tried PH's and I must say these are amazing. Ive been lifting seriously for a little over 2 years now, and was starting to plateau and decided i wanted to take my gains to the next level. This stack plus a very clean high calorie meal plan is producing some awesome results. I'm currently 216 lbs at 5'11" and around 12-14% body fat. I have gone up 5 pounds without adding an ounce of fat. Already my squat has increased by 20 pounds and my incline bench went up 10lbs. Everyday i wake up i can notice changes in my body. I look forward to continuing this cycle out and posting my final results. Thank you Iron Mag Labs, your products are amazing.

"update"
just finished 2nd week of this stack. Getting stronger every workout.I am doing cardio 5 times a week 30 min low intensity.
Current Diet is: 6 whole meals + 1 shake (post workout)
350grams protein
350 grams carbohydrates
125-150(depends on body part i am training) grams fat
Cheat meal once every 5 days

Current Training Split: 4 days on/1 day off
Shoulders/traps/calves
Back/Biceps
Chest/Triceps
Legs/Abs

Gotta question is it normal to just be sleepy all the time? i get 9 hours of sleep a night and a 2 hour nap during the day but im still tired as heck if im not training.

Appriciate the update & like mentioned some experience a little lethargy with certian compounds.

That's sweet to hear how it went for you. I'm looking forward for mine. I'm taking Halo, not even week 1 yet, but I'm thinking about stack with SDMZ or Cyanostane. More likely I would probably pick Cyanostane since I want to be leaner, not bulk up. So, I would like to know how much caps do you take Halo and Cyanostane? Would I need extra bottles of matrix rx, advanced cycle support and e-control?

Iam on my last week of Halo and Cyano. I ran halo for 6 wks, and cyano 4. Love the results. I had lethargy with the dmz, but not cyano. My cardio is hard, so I suprised to see my 2 mile time drop to 13 min while putting on some good strength and a little weight. Diet was clean in the beginning, lost it the last week, but no noticable change in physique ... I think this is the stack for me, and will run again in the future.

That's sweet to hear how it went for you. I'm looking forward for mine. I'm taking Halo, not even week 1 yet, but I'm thinking about stack with SDMZ or Cyanostane. More likely I would probably pick Cyanostane since I want to be leaner, not bulk up. So, I would like to know how much caps do you take Halo and Cyanostane? Would I need extra bottles of matrix rx, advanced cycle support and e-control?

Halo/Cyano will be a solid combo. I would recommend 2caps e/d cyano for 4wks & 3caps e/d of halo for 6wks. How much AM, ACS & E-control do you currently have?

Halo/Cyano will be a solid combo. I would recommend 2caps e/d cyano for 4wks & 3caps e/d of halo for 6wks. How much AM, ACS & E-control do you currently have?

I have a bottle of AM, ACS and E-Control. I have been taking AM and ACS (2 caps daily) started since Feb 12th. I also take ultra (one caps) daily).

You suggested take 3 caps (75mg) daily. How do I take 3 caps in divided time?

I have a bottle of AM, ACS and E-Control. I have been taking AM and ACS (2 caps daily) started since Feb 12th. I also take ultra (one caps) daily).

You suggested take 3 caps (75mg) daily. How do I take 3 caps in divided time?

Feb 20th I meant

I am thinking about using this stack myself. Im just coming off pct from a 2nd run with sdmz (which i up'd the dosage and found that wasn't such a good move for me). I loved the first run with sdmz, but I am looking to try something new and definently going for lean muscle gain. Getting married in June and want to be on point for honeymoon! If I use this recommended stack and dosage, I will need to puchase the cyano stack plus 2 bottles of Halo? Anything else, or with the Cyano stack cover everything?

That should do it. I just finished dmz. My next stack will also be halo/cyano. Good luck.

I am thinking about using this stack myself. Im just coming off pct from a 2nd run with sdmz (which i up'd the dosage and found that wasn't such a good move for me). I loved the first run with sdmz, but I am looking to try something new and definently going for lean muscle gain. Getting married in June and want to be on point for honeymoon! If I use this recommended stack and dosage, I will need to puchase the cyano stack plus 2 bottles of Halo? Anything else, or with the Cyano stack cover everything?

You are covered, have fun being jacked on your honeymoon.

So I dosed this stack at 3 halo and two cyano a day, my buddy asked me if you could go three and three. Any thoughts, ideas or experiences at this dose?

I apologize for never finishing this log. School got a little hectic, if I wasnt in the gym i was studying in the library. I gained a total of 3 solid lbs with this stack which is great for 4 wks. The strength gains are what really shocked me. Every lift went up a minimum of 10%. My squat went from 275 for 5 reps, to 315 for 6 reps. It was amazing. The only downside to the stack was the lethargy. I would sleep 10hrs a night, then take a 2hr nap before i would go workout. I am looking forward to trying a longer and more advanced stack next time. Also never had any side effects= Bonus.

Overall Rating 10/10
was a great stack for my first time with PH's

I apologize for never finishing this log. School got a little hectic, if I wasnt in the gym i was studying in the library. I gained a total of 3 solid lbs with this stack which is great for 4 wks. The strength gains are what really shocked me. Every lift went up a minimum of 10%. My squat went from 275 for 5 reps, to 315 for 6 reps. It was amazing. The only downside to the stack was the lethargy. I would sleep 10hrs a night, then take a 2hr nap before i would go workout. I am looking forward to trying a longer and more advanced stack next time. Also never had any side effects= Bonus.

Overall Rating 10/10
was a great stack for my first time with PH's

Appriciate the feedback.

When you guys replied about the 4 wk of Halo and 6 wk of Cyno. Are you overlapping or making it a 10 wk cycle. I have been clean of gear since 2005 and wanted to try a PH cycle.

Thanks

Cyano and Halo are both amazing.... together....... I could only imagine... Make sure you're taking your cycle support ed with this stack though.

I bought a Metha-Drol stack and I am getting ready to take it. I was just asking for information. I am trying to find a nice stack for my workout partner though. He has never taken anything, ever. I was thinking Halo stack just to see how it works for him. His gains in the gym have been great and our food intake is pretty awesome. We are currently deployed together so our food is basically a buffet and we have some very healthy options.

I'm 29, 6'1" 220 lbs, around 13-15% been working out for 10 years.

When you guys replied about the 4 wk of Halo and 6 wk of Cyno. Are you overlapping or making it a 10 wk cycle. I have been clean of gear since 2005 and wanted to try a PH cycle.

Thanks

That is running them concurrent, so the overall cycle would be 6wks.

Back