• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz 2.0 gyno help

tbec15

Registered
Reaction score
I currently finished my 1st cycle of super dmz 2.0.
(2 caps daily, 1 am 1 pm for 4 weeks)
I also took a test booster Titanium by Athletix
(2 caps daily, 1 am 1 pm for the last week)
And Kre alkalyn efx towards the middle of my cycle
(same as above)

I didnt notice anything unusual about my body until the last 2 weeks. My nipples look a little swollen and when I squeeze them a little bit of liquid comes out. Not to mention the lump I have on my left nipple isnt helping whenever I have the slightest pressure. I understand its a sign of Gyno and Porlactin and I tried reading up on how to get rid of it (besides surgery) but all the talk about Clomid/Letro kinda confuse me because everyone has different results.

I dont have "bitch tits" but my nipples are bothering me. Im wondering if anyone can recomend In a "Simple way" of what to take to help with my Gyno problem? It would help if i could get advice from people who have taken Super Dmz 2.0 before or just with any knowledge about this type of stuff.

Im wondering if E control from Ironmaglabs would help, my buddy has a new bottle on standby that he hasnt used yet and wondering if that would help for now?

I have completely stopped taking any supplements (Still have a full bottle of DMZ, Test, and Kre alkalyn laying around though) any suggestions? Im completely lost on what to do

First off let me say Welcome to the IronMagLabs Forums! Save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% OFF. Orders over $100 are shipped FREE of charge.

DO NOT TOUCH OR SQUEEZE YOUR NIPPLES EVER! The fact that you can squeeze fluid out of them means absolutely nothing at all.

Begin your PCT immediately with 20mg of Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) and E-Control at 3 caps ed for the next 4wks. Also, since you already have a lump, pick up some Letrozole and dose 2.5mg eod. Understand, this may kill your libido for the next few weeks, but it should help to shrink the lump if it has just formed.

Okay thanks, do you know where I can buy the Nolva and letrozole from? it will take a bit to get due to the fact that Im deployed In Japan :(

super-DMZ 2.0 first attempt

I was told this is a good product to get then hit rooms...I was told to take two bottles of it then start on some pct after im done with both of them now iam making sure that would bee good and how should I use this and what should I do when iam on them ...my buddys been doing this for while now and I just want to mk sure ill be good with doing that????

age? height? weight? lifting experience? goals? for you and your buddy, thnx

Im about 210..6.3.age 29..I've done a lot of pushups and home fitness stuff.also getting a set of free weights. ..mere went hard core on work out but wanting to get to about 240 or so...and getting rip and cut ..all my butts tell me all the time I could he huge I just hit a lil weight..and stop just working out with my body weight. ...

Sorry for the typos ..im doing this n on my phone and its not running properly on this site!!!

Nolvadex at 20 mg daily is what I would do. Nolva has been proven to treat gyno and its a good recovery drug.

Back