• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

programs,

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
Just curious what people think is best really, I have been experimenting with uper body, lower body splits 4 times a week,
I used to do a body part split chest tris, back bis that kinda thing, well I changed because I convinced myself I wasn't hitting the muscles enough and a week between groups was to much, the uper body, lower body makes me feel like im not getting enough out of my workout
(trying to do chest,shoulders back) in one session and (legs and arms) in the next.

Im 6 foot, 77kg, with 10% body fat, I am a hard gainer to be honest, I eat like a mofo and train like one to but dont seem to put it on, im 3 years training and have gone from 58 kg to 77kg a good gain but it seems none existent now, only have been experimenting with ph a year and it only been two halo runs.

Any suggestions on what I should try, im telling myself to keep at this up lower one and i might start getting the intensity of the body part split i just dont want to do anything to hinder gains or stunt progress further.

Have a read and any input would be helpful, thinking of try a powerlifting routine to just build strength not sure,
some say heavy weight low reps low volume some say high reps hypertrophy lots of volume,

What you think guy im a human Ginny pig for a program....:D

I've never followed any specifically designed programs by others.. I lift intuitively. However I have lifted consistently with routines that I made up for myself in the past.

I'd recommend you train heavy with 5x5 for the next 6mos with a high carb moderate fat and moderate protein diet (approx 3200 calories 50% Carbs/25% Protein/25% Fats). Hit each body part twice a week. Use the same weight for all 5 sets, if you get at least 15 reps in the first 3 sets, congratulations, finish the last two sets and then up the weight by a total of 2.5-5lbs the very next workout. Do this with all the exercises, not just the compounds. For smaller body parts, use sets of 10; if you get at least 30reps in the first 3 sets up the weight the following workout by the same increment. Small increments are key - they will build up fast, especially if you stay dedicated and consistent.

In 6mos see where you're at. I'd strongly recommend a log and before and after pictures.

After you build up some size, you may want to try training with a moderate weight and a much higher amount of volume.

Also, if you're looking for a prohormone/steroid to get you jacked and hyoooge, then Alpha-1 MAX is for you. Even at just 2 caps ed for 4wks - it won't let anyone down!

Thanks for the reply man, so to hit each body part twice a week should i stick to the uper body lower body split,
im doing a dmz cycle as soon as i get anabolic matrix from orbit, its not in stock there, would buy it from iml but im international,
Ill start a log when i start the dmz and maybe try the alpha 1 max after that closer to Christmas.
One last thing if im doing the uper lower split should i stick to one exercise per body part if its 5x5 otherwise i could be training all day.

I would do something like

-Rest/Cardio
-Chest/Bis
-Legs/Core/Shoulders
-Back/Tris
-Rest/Cardio
-Chest/Bis
-Legs/Core/Shoulders
-Back/Tris
-Rest/Cardio

I realize that may not look like a traditional set-up, but I try not to lump chest with tri's as they pre exhaust one another so you cannot optimally train them - same thing with back and bi's. I also realize it may not come out to quite twice a week for every body part every single week... but that matters not.. Consistency is what matters. I used to train twice a day, however I'm unsure if you're at a level or even have time to do that. You need not do more than 3-4 exercises per muscle group. My workouts never last longer than an hour, and now I've cut them down to only about 25-30mins and I'm doing a lot more than before. I think you should be able to get what you need to get done in an hours time.

Last edited:
Cool bro im going to research sme more 5x5 stuff and start a log maybe it would be cool to start a log per cycle to show my stats and progress and then on cycle to show how well i respond to dmz, ya thats the plan. ill post some more when iv a better laid out plan. once i get anabolic matrix its dmz time so till then i have 3 to 4 weeks off cycle so ill start monday with the new plan.

Back