• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo 6 week cycle: dosing question

beretta9m2f

Registered
Reaction score
What's up everyone. I've been on the Halo stack for about two weeks out of a planned 6 week cycle and i'm noticing very good clean gains while keeping body fat down. I don't know the percentages but my love handles or "cheechos" are definitely reduced and i'm noticing definition and growth in my back, traps, shoulders and triceps the most. I'm 5'11" 200lbs, I experienced mild lower back discomfort for the first two days, more water and taurine eliminated this immediately. This Halo stuff is great! now onward to the questions.

Is it safe to run Halo at 3 caps a day for the remaining 4 weeks? or should I stick to the label dose of 2 caps a day for the remainder of the cycle? If it IS safe, how do I dose it? 2 pills am one pill pm or 3 pills evenly spaced? Thanks for any replies guys. If there's anything I missed let me know as well.

3 caps is where most guys report their sweet spot on Halo. No problems are normally reported at that dose. Spread out the dose.

Re: Re: Halo 6 week cycle: dosing question

heavyiron said:
3 caps is where most guys report their sweet spot on Halo. No problems are normally reported at that dose. Spread out the dose.

This and as heavy said this is going to push you to that level you are looking for! Ensure you consume it with food and I even like to take my PH with grapefruit juice!

So Mote it Be
Chris

This is just me, but IMO; i would start at 75mg and bump up the dose to 100mg for the rest of the cycle. Remember that the effects of halo wont kick in until around week 2.
I would take it with some oil, like coconut oil or peanut butter to help absorption.

Thanks for the replies, I'm going to stick to just 3 caps for this cycle and see how it goes. My body responds well to good supplements and if this stuff really kicks in after week 2 then i have alot to look forward to. so i'm excited to complete the next four weeks. I'll report results. Stay strong fellas!

Back