• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

?????

Brotein

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I posted a thread and don't see it anywhere?

Recently finished up a cycle of Super DMZ and Trenazone. Think it went well. Was actually cutting and lost a decent % of BF while adding 3-5 LBS.

My next cycle I'm looking to stack something so have kinda been searching around. I'm waiting about 8 weeks. Anyway, just looking so some suggestions. Want to put on more mass but what to hold on to it as much as possible obviously. I'm eating more to bulk but not dirty bulk.

Also, I am on TRT @ 200mg/week, 1 mg ADEX week, and stay on IML ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT 365. So what cycle do you like best

Cyanostane + Stano

Trenabol + Methadrol

Trenabol + Epistane or Halo

could you please give me your suggestions on what you feel would be best and POSSIBLY if its not too much to ask the best method (dosing etc) to run each of the proposed cycles?

Also, I see the cyanostane is being discontinued so I guess that's out bc I can't really fork out the dough ATM...

I just like your name lol

Thanks man.

Srsly though, I've tried to post my thread like 3 x. Even tried to put it into a reply in this thread. WTF??

Recently finished up a cycle of Super DMZ and Trenazone. Think it went well. Was actually cutting and lost a decent % of BF while adding 3-5 LBS.

My next cycle I'm looking to stack something so have kinda been searching around. I'm waiting about 8 weeks. Anyway, just looking so some suggestions. Want to put on more mass but what to hold on to it as much as possible obviously. I'm eating more to bulk but not dirty bulk.

Also, I am on TRT @ 200mg/week, 1 mg ADEX week, and stay on IML ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT 365. So what cycle do you like best

Cyanostane + Stano

Trenabol + Methadrol

Trenabol + Epistane or Halo

could you please give me your suggestions on what you feel would be best and POSSIBLY if its not too much to ask the best method (dosing etc) to run each of the proposed cycles?

Also, I see the cyanostane is being discontinued so I guess that's out bc I can't really fork out the dough ATM...

Back