• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Possible next cycle questions and input...

Brotein

Registered
Reaction score
Just recently finished a cycle of DMZ and trenazone. Thought it went really well. I was actually cutting but lost a good amount of BF while adding 3-4 LBS. maybe even closer to 5.

My next cycle I'm looking to stack something so have kinda been searching around. I'm waiting about 8 weeks. Anyway, just looking so some suggestions. Want to put on more mass but what to hold on to it as much as possible obviously. I'm eating more to bulk but not dirty bulk.

Also, I am on TRT @ 200mg/week, 1 mg ADEX week, and stay on IML ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT 365. So what cycle do you like best

Cyanostane + Stano

Trenabol + Methadrol

Trenabol + Epistane or Halo

could you please give me your suggestions on what you feel would be best and POSSIBLY if its not too much to ask the best method (dosing etc) to run each of the proposed cycles?

also, I see the cyanostane is being discontinued? So I guess that's out?

Here are some before and after pics from the cycle/cut

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368465610.310271.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368465637.727652.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368465657.378097.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368465677.845337.jpg

If you're wanting to bulk, the Tren+Epi/Halo probably wouldn't be the best choice out there. The 2nd choice sounds like a potent stack though!

Back