• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

E-Control and Osta Questions

MatthewWolman

Registered
Reaction score
Started taking E-control in combination with the rest of the cyanostane cycle package a week after my cyanostane cycle. Didn't understand correctly the dosage per day and took 3 caps in am every day (not divided, all 3 in am). Just read now that it shouldve been divided evenly.. how bad did I drop the ball? I felt gnarly, gnarly aggresion and libidio suppresion in the am and by night time it was all gone (im guessing this was the main side effect). Got my osta-rx in the mail today and dropped 3 in the am as soon as i got it then i hoped on the website and read the correct dosages for both (i should be dividing my osta-rx evenly throughout the day too.. lol which I will start doing). 3 osta rx divided evenly through the day, how good will that be for my overall hormone health? (not looking to become a testosterone monster or anything just trying to keep the hormones balances and keep the T fairly high). Any feed back would definitely be appreciated. You guys are awesome love the sups life long customer!!

Taking the e-control all at once is no big deal. I know members on this forum that take it that way all the time.
As for the Osta @3caps daily during your PCT, you wont have to worry one bit about being a testosterone monster at all. In fact by taking 3caps Osta at this point you are counter acting the entire purpose of running a PCT and your Test levels are possibly lower than they have ever been in your entire life right now. Osta suppresses natural test production.....especially at 3 caps ED. My advise is to stop the Osta and finish your PCT. Once your PCT is complete take the Osta @ 2caps ED for up to 12 weeks. When you are done with the Osta, take ultra male @ 1 cap ED for a few weeks to boost natural test production. Also, you can take all of your daily Osta at one time....no need to split it up.
You really should explore some of the threads on this site that are related to the products you intend to put into your body. Knowledge is power. It's also a whole lot safer for your overall well being.

Thank you so much for the info i definitely appreciate it.. Let me ask you this.. What is the purpose of Osta if its going to drop my T levels? My pct is practically finished (two more days of e-control). I for sure will be exploring as much as I can around the forums to figure out what products I'll benefit best from! Thanks again!!

Back