• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta-RX 1 Cap e/d during PCT

Nineball

Registered
Reaction score
What do you guys think of 1 cap e/d during a PCT? (following a 4 week PH cycle in my case)

PCT Weeks 1-4

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Ultra Male 1 cap e/d
Osta Rx 1 cap e/d

PCT Weeks 5-6
Ultra Male 1 Cap e/d
Osta Rx 1 cap e/d
E-Control 3 caps e/d

Week 7 - New cycle begins.

I know losing some gains is to be expected during a PCT, but if there's a safe way to keep them I'm all in.

there is almost no point in what you're doing. why are you coming off and then jumping right back on? why don't you just bridge? you are putting a ton of stress on your body doing that.

that being said, osta can be run @2caps without causing suppresion

Yeah, 6 weeks of PCT is not enough time off. Either wrap it all up after your PCT and wait for your next cycle (6-8 weeks) or like Tony said and switch compounds if they're both fairly mild. Jumping back on cycle after only 4 weeks is inviting all sorts of issues. And yes, you can run Osta during PCT, 2 caps daily is the most common dose I've seen for during PCT.

I personally would do this:

PCT
weeks 1-4
Clomid @50mg
Ultra Male 1 cap ed
ACS 2 caps ed

Weeks 3-4
Osta rx @1-2 caps ed

Weeks 5-8
Osta rx @2 caps ed
Ultra Male 1 cap ed
ACS 2 caps ed

After you have run this then start your next cycle. I have done this type of protocol in the past with great results. Keep in mind that you will need to take time off of all ph/aas after this next cycle is finished.

Back