• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super dmz and tren ?s

Vwmaster89

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been running dmz 2.0 and 4-andro for 4 weeks and 1 day out of a six week cycle at 2 caps of dmz per day and 4 caps of 4-andro and have had awesome results. Started at 187lbs and now I am 208lbs. Responded very well for being my first cycle with no sides besides some mild back pumps. Was wondering if after the six weeks of dmz if rather then going into pct if I could do a few weeks of bsl tren and then pct. or should I save trenabol for a different cycle? Thanks for your input!
current set up:
dmz 2 caps per day
4-andro 4 caps per day
acs 3 caps per day
anabolic matrix 3 caps per day
1000mg of taurine per day to prevent back pumps

This is what I'm currently doing. What biggie said though, I wouldn't make habit of it. What I can say though is if you can, to start taking the Tren before you finish with the DMZ. Takes a couple days to feel the effects.

Alright, guess I'll be the guy that throws the first input.

This is one of those "grey area" questions that I don't really feel comfortable recommending someone else to pursue, but if I was faced with this choice I would certainly make my own decision based on how comfortable I was with my body and how it felt. 10 weeks of orals is a bit long, but it's been done safely before, I just wouldn't get into a consistent habit of it for the sake of personal health... everything in moderation.

That said, if you decided to, you could bridge into the trenabol, just make sure you have a solid PCT lined up and I would probably continue the 4-andro with the trenabol to offset lethargy. Ultimately you should do what you feel is best for your own body

Lift smart and safe 8-15 rep range should be fine, don't get lost in the gains and end up with injuries from pushing weights that are too heavy to the point of injury, there's been a handful of cases of guys gaining like 50+lbs strength on bench in like 4 weeks and then end up hurting themselves (one guy ripped a pec) while maxing out towards the end of the run; muscle strength can exceed tendon strength especially when you gain a bunch of strength in a short amount of time, since tendons are slower growers... soo just lift smart if you decide to continue the run. Listen to your body and do what you feel is best

Like Biggie said!
but let me add that in my opinion, if this is your very first PH cycle you should end with the SDMZ and run your pct and then take an additional 2 weeks off before running anything else. Remember that time on = time off.
what do you have lined up for pct?

Thanks for the info biggie! Good info

Like Biggie said!
but let me add that in my opinion, if this is your very first PH cycle you should end with the SDMZ and run your pct and then take an additional 2 weeks off before running anything else. Remember that time on = time off.
what do you have lined up for pct?

Yeah I decided to finish out just the dmz, then do pct and see how I bounce back.
Pct I am doing liquid clomid from osta-gain 50/50/50/50, I also have a bottle of econtrol 2.0 that I was trying to figure out if I should run 4 weeks with clomid or wait and run for two weeks after the clomid, I've seen mixed reviews on both. Also I'm guessing am or pm dosing of clomid is just preference?

Back