• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme, Super-DMZ Rx 2.0, E-Control Rx 2.0

boosted350z

Registered
Reaction score
Im looking for someone to tell me know when should I take each and how many per? This is my first time taking or even looking into Prohormones.

Im 30yrs old, 235 lbs, ive never taken stuff like this before. Just looking to see how to stack something like this. I've ordered this stack because some guy off youtube was saying its a great stack.

If it's your first stack I probably wouldn't incorporate SDMZ into it, forget stacking it with another methyl. I would save your SDMZ for another cycle after seeing how this one goes...

Run the Halo at 2 or 3 caps daily for 4-6 weeks, the length will be dependent upon you and how you feel after those first 4 weeks. Keep in mind 2 caps at 6 weeks will most likely yield better gains than 4 weeks at 3 caps, so keep that in mind when planning things out.

You're also going to need at minimum an Ai, which you have in the form of E-Control, and a test booster, I recommend IMLs Ultra Male. Run the E-Control for 4 weeks following your cycle and the UM for 1 cap daily during the same time period.

It will look something like this:

Weeks 1-6
Halo 3 caps daily (Spread them out somewhat, like 2 morning and 1 night)

Weeks 7-10
E-Control 3 caps daily
Ultra Male 1 cap daily (Both of these can be taken together at night)

A SERM (Like Clomid, Torem, or Nolvadex) is also good to run during PCT, but not mandatory on a mild cycle like this. You need to get this from a research chem site, search around, they're not hard to find. Purity-Solutions has great prices on SERMs.

If you really want to you can run the SDMZ solo for 4 weeks at 2 caps daily, but I honestly would NOT recommend it for your first stack. Much safer to test your tolerance and see what sides will pop up on a safer compound. And believe me, you're still going to surprised at what the Halo does for you if you've never touched anything anabolic before.

And finally... RESEARCH. You really want to know as much about this stuff as possible before subjecting your body to the side effects these drugs cause. Not that this cycle will kill you, but you're dealing with steroids here, and just because you're not pinning yourself with a needle doesn't mean these things won't A) Work or B) Have the potential to harm you if abused.

Last edited:
If it's your first stack I probably wouldn't incorporate SDMZ into it, forget stacking it with another methyl. I would save your SDMZ for another cycle after seeing how this one goes...

Run the Halo at 2 or 3 caps daily for 4-6 weeks, the length will be dependent upon you and how you feel after those first 4 weeks. Keep in mind 2 caps at 6 weeks will most likely yield better gains than 4 weeks at 3 caps, so keep that in mind when planning things out.

You're also going to need at minimum an Ai, which you have in the form of E-Control, and a test booster, I recommend IMLs Ultra Male. Run the E-Control for 4 weeks following your cycle and the UM for 1 cap daily during the same time period.

It will look something like this:

Weeks 1-6
Halo 3 caps daily (Spread them out somewhat, like 2 morning and 1 night)

Weeks 7-10
E-Control 3 caps daily
Ultra Male 1 cap daily (Both of these can be taken together at night)

A SERM (Like Clomid, Torem, or Nolvadex) is also good to run during PCT, but not mandatory on a mild cycle like this. You need to get this from a research chem site, search around, they're not hard to find. Purity-Solutions has great prices on SERMs.

If you really want to you can run the SDMZ solo for 4 weeks at 2 caps daily, but I honestly would NOT recommend it for your first stack. Much safer to test your tolerance and see what sides will pop up on a safer compound. And believe me, you're still going to surprised at what the Halo does for you if you've never touched anything anabolic before.

And finally... RESEARCH. You really want to know as much about this stuff as possible before subjecting your body to the side effects these drugs cause. Not that this cycle will kill you, but you're dealing with steroids here, and just because you're not pinning yourself with a needle doesn't mean these things won't A) Work or B) Have the potential to harm you if abused.

If I wanted to take the SDMZ 2.0 with the Halo because I have taken halo from Gaspari before it got banned how would I take it and what other stuff would I need to support this stack. I was told before I can use Halo and SDMZ with support of E-Control. I just need more input.

Back