• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joint pain & inflammation supp's effect with PH's

cdan19

Registered
Reaction score
Does joint inflamation supp's have a negative effect on PH's?

I'm going to run a SDMZ/4Andro cyle coming up. Since I'll be doing this all on upper body alone due to a recent knee injury a question came up regarding the use of Vicodine and NSAIDs and I'm glad I was made aware of they're effects working against what I'm trying to accomplish, thanks Andrenolin, it made me look closer at some other sups I've utilized for arthritis and joint pain. In particular one that has worked very well for me in addition to 3G of fish oil and additional krill is an all natural product which fights inflammation , lubricates joints and improves flexibility. Because I'm not sure of the rules regarding naming names and I'm not intending this to become an advertisement I'll skip the product's manufacturer and just state the name , "flexiprin". But at 47 yo and many joint injuries including 6 surgeries over past 30 years my joints Suck. I have used glucosamine and chondrotin but this all natural supp works far better. Does anyone use any supps for joint pain during their cycles or do you discontinue during? I'd like to run some tren in weeks 5-8 after Sdmz but seems like joint pain comes with it and I have enough already , ha ha, but what can I do. Any thoughts or input to relieving joint pain while on cycle without negating the ph?

I definitely stay away from pain relieving drugs; too much extra stress on liver and kidneys. I use Essence EFA, Flex Rx, and I also use coral calcium. When my joints act up, I usually just take extra Essence (fish oil). It does the trick.

Back