• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4 wk M-sten Rx Cycle//The Maiden Voyage

Hackneyy

Registered
Reaction score
Whatsup guys after a good amount of research Ive decided to start and log my first PH cycle. The only concern I have going into the cycle is my dosage for my serm. How am I looking with what ive got down? Other than that I feel like Im pretty much good to go but if theres anything I need to pick up or switch around just let me know.
Im 20 years old, 6'2, and weigh 202. Calorie wise Im gonna eat about 3500 on cycle and then drop it down to around 3100 during pct. I run a three day split doing my workouts in the morning and cardio at night as well as core on my off days.

PS- Im gonna get blood work done for sure but at what point in my pct, or after, should i expect everything to be leveled out?

Cycle

Weeks 1-4
-M-sten 20/20/20/20
-CEL Cycle assist
-CoQ10
-Fish Oil
-Multi

Weeks 5-8 (PCT)
-Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
-CEL Cycle Assist
-DAA 3g ed
-CoQ10
-Fish Oil
-Multi
-Creatine

Weeks 9-11
-Erase 3/3/3
-Creatine

First let me point out that IML'S does not recommend the use of this product by anyone under the age of 21...

That being said.
Have you had any pre-cycle labs done?
What are your goals?

Probably wouldn't hurt to run some E-Control the last 4 weeks and a test booster throughout the cycle.
Post cycle labs should be ran after completing PCT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks good, I would just run the Clomid 50mg daily for all 4 weeks though, and start the Erase at the same time you do the Clomid.

Back