• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help with Halo Extreme

misswantstogrow

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post first thread here, came across the forum from google search and I have read a few things but not sure my 'queries; are answered entirely , please bear with my text all being in a block, for some reason my return button isn't working......I came across halo 4 her, but when I went to buy It said discountinued, so I then saw that women are also able to take halo extreme aswell, my question is do you just take the 1 cap seeing as its pretty much double the dose? I don't wanna push it too much as first time ill be taking anything like this. or could I half the cap so its more like the halo 4 her dosage ? And yes my diet is in check, and I have been training since I was 19 (now 25) looking to take it to the next level. Thank you

apologies, ive just went into the female section and think ive found what I was looking for lol sorry

Actually, I have another Q....theres a chance of me having scheduled surgery for some scar revision, I alwys get a few weeks notice, how long before a surgery should I stop taking haloE?

It would be general anisthetic reacting (if at all) that I was worried about, thank you for your input I appreciate it :)

Back