• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next cycle advice

rlund25

Registered
Reaction score
On my last week of metha-drol extreme 4 week cycle and then onto my pct. Im having a tough time trying to figure out my next cycle, i like to pre plan and stock up before hand. Should i do a msten 4 caps a day or something else. Goal is size and i need some good advice.

Cycling for half an hour just 2-3 times per weeks time will help with all other fitness
too.According to me that cycling work is the best source for keep perfectible fitness
and reduce the extra body fat...

friends dont let friends drink and post. Steroid cycle not bike cycle.

On my last week of metha-drol extreme 4 week cycle and then onto my pct. Im having a tough time trying to figure out my next cycle, i like to pre plan and stock up before hand. Should i do a msten 4 caps a day or something else. Goal is size and i need some good advice.

Being ya only did 4 weeks on methadrol,IDE say after pct,jump on super DMz with 4 andro,may wanna take some eradicate or e control with it...do like a 8 weeker an kill it,get 2 bottles of each ,3 caps a day super DMz an 4 caps 4 andro....grow grow grow brother!

Back