• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1 ST time pro hormone use!!!any help!!

05mpower

Registered
Reaction score
i want to start a cycle of pro hormones to gain lean mass . but im unsure of which would be best for me there are alot of different stacks . i was looking at the IML m-sten stack versus the andro stack or even the super
dmz2.0 !!
does the stack have everything i need for PCT as well?
also could someone give a recommended dosing schedule with these stacks? i have read on these forums about some of the stacks and dosing but there is alot added to these stacks !
can i take my normal A-HD test booster with these stacks !
i have also heard to try trenn/halo/cyan as a stack! but i know cyan is sold out any other suggestions

thx for your help!!

age 42
height 6'
weight 160 @ 9% bf checked w/omoron bf tester as of 5-25-2013
was 145 @6% bf jan1
i know i have gained about 8 lbs of muscle since jan but i want to gain more
i have really increased my cal intake and always have a clean diet
i have been lifting for 5yrs now
i take a prework out along with kre alkalyn creatine with BCAA and glutamine during workouts
i am a hard gainer so i also take dymatize extreme mass shake 1/2 serving 1hr before wo and full serving immediately after workout.

age 42
height 6'
weight 160 @ 9% bf checked w/omoron bf tester as of 5-25-2013
was 145 @6% bf jan1
i know i have gained about 8 lbs of muscle since jan but i want to gain more
i have really increased my cal intake and always have a clean diet
i have been lifting for 5yrs now
i take a prework out along with kre alkalyn creatine with BCAA and glutamine during workouts
i am a hard gainer so i also take dymatize extreme mass shake 1/2 serving 1hr before wo and full serving immediately after workout.

I would shoot for the Halo stack, but buy 2 bottles of Halo and run 3 caps a day for 6 weeks. If you want something a little stronger, try the M-Sten stack as is.

Is Msten to strong for a 1st cycle ? Is halo better to try out or get use to the PH ?

I would shoot for the Halo stack, but buy 2 bottles of Halo and run 3 caps a day for 6 weeks.
I second this. Especially since OP is still a featherweight for his height. He definitely doesn't need anything stronger than Halo for the time being. Let's see how he reacts to this. Some people gain 15-20lbs on their FIRST cycle of Halo between 75-125mg/ed/6wks.

So if I get the halo stack all I would need will be an extra bottle of halo?? WhAt about clomid during PCT ? When I check out on IML website it asks do I want to add Ostia rx! Do I need to add this to my stack?? Should I just follow the directions on IML website for the 8 week cycle ! 4 ph/4pct ! Suggestion of 3 caps a day for 6 weeks can u layout dosing for that dosage !

Also can I stay on my A-HD test booster while on this stack or should I finish my 4 weeks on A-HD and then start? Adrenolin- you spoke of blood test before and after ph cycle ! Do u draw your on blood and send it in ? Will my T levels be high since I'm on a test booster now!

hey biggie thanks alot for all the advice !! looking at the new halo stack and it doesnt have the anabolic matrix , it comes with 4-andro now !!
i can just replace the anabolic matrix with the 4-andro in your cycle suggestion correct!!
also do i run halo for 4 or 6 weeks since i will be getting an extra bottle and doing 3 caps a day! do i need to get another bottle of 4-andro since it is only 60 caps in a bottle ??
would you suggest the osta rx along side the halo/4 andro ??

thanks again biggie !! why does the PH shut down your natural test?? i always feel much stronger when i am taking something like the A-HD boosting my test !!
also im still on my test booster now ,should i wait till i finish the cycle of it and plus 4 weeks of recovery to get my hormones leveled off before starting the halo cycle ?

ok sweet thinks ! yeah it really helped especially since i turned 40!and especially in the bed room !!im 42 now i am very healthy and very strong for my size considering my lightweight ! all of my gains have come from eating 3250 cal 40/40/20 macro split and a very intense WO plan which involves no cardio -core exercises -squats, deadlifts , bench(dumbells only)
thx yet again !! your very knowledgeable!!

so i have decided to run the halo/4-andro stack for 6 weeks ! im getting the halo stack from IML with extra bottle of halo and 4-andro going to run that at 3 caps daily 4 6 weeks !!! per advice from biggie!!
on IML suggest halo stack it has ultra male 1 cap a day thru the whole 8 week cycle! i have seen alot of threads where you guys are suggesting taking the ultra male and the e-control in your PCT so does this look right?!

week 1-6
3 caps halo
3 caps 4-andro
2 caps ACS

week 6-10
1 cap ultra male
2 caps ACS till bottle runs out
3 caps e-control

or do i need to run the ultra male along with the halo/4-andro /ACS from the start????
also osta rx when should it be started ???

What you have there looks good, although technically your PCT is weeks 7-10 (6 is still on the PH, but I think you knew that already and just typed it that way). The Osta can either be run during the cycle at a higher dose or at a lower dose through PCT. You'll probably get different answers on that, but personally I prefer to run it through PCT and a little bit after at 2 caps to keep the gains coming.

yes typo week 7 lol!!
any thots on the ultra male ??

Oh, yes, forgot about that. I would just take it starting week 7 with the rest of your PCT supps. The Halo/4-Andro are going to shut you down in a much harder manner than UM can keep up with. I saw the analogy of comparing the PHs to natural test boosters as a super soaker against an atomic bomb - it's not even close, you're going to get shut down. Given this, I'd rather save the money by not wasting my UM and just take it during PCT when it can actually have a chance at helping to restore HPTA functionality.

getting shut down ! so will i lose all sex drive or what is the main side effects when getting shut down

From a mild cycle like this it really won't be that bad, and since you're running 4-Andro if anything that will make you more aggressive. I believe in one of the Iron Magazine articles on 4-Andro tests showed that it actually pushed test levels into the "supernatural" levels, somewhere in the range of 1000-1500ng/dl level IIRC. Not like running real test at a high dose, but still a good boost.

thx man!! cant wait to start going on a cruise in 2 weeks so as soon as i get back im starting

I just started a stack of Mega DMZ. Anybody used this or got any tips ?...

Back