• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

eleavated liver enzymes

magpntbal

Registered
Reaction score
so i concluded an eight week cycle of dmz. 4weeks dmz and 4 weeks pct, that was complete about 5 weeks ago, last weekend i went for an all around blood work checkup and the day after i started my second dmz cycle. my doctor just called me with my results and stated my liver enzymes are high, and wants me to go for another test in two weeks. my question is should i tell the about my prohormone use? considering ive just begun a new cycle this week and if i dicontinue right now my enzymes will probably be worse than last week or just try some miracle supps like milk thistle and coq10 and hope for the best?

Unless you are in some profession that has banned these chemicals, then yes...it's your health at risk. What did you run on cycle, PCT, anything else? Just asking for my own knowledge,.....I am starting a 4 wk run of SDMZ Sunday.

Don't worry about it,heavy lifting an exerting can elevate them a lil,I had a blood test done for life insurance while I was on methadrol extreme,the original formula,the test came back they never seen results an numbers like that before,I got off an months later has another am everything was normal,enzymes up a tad but nothing serious,Hdl LDL normal an blood pressure,ur body recovers from phs,that's what wer designed to do, if not abused with other drugs or narcotics, or meds for long periods of time

Its not that im extreamly worried health wise there are a few other factors that could have altered it like being sick the week before and taking tylenol sinus, having a fewwww drinks 2 nights before, knowing i was ready to start another cycle in 2 days and wont be drinking for 2 months :) i try to be health concious! the reason for the blood test was to check up on elevated choleterol in the first place :( . i guess my main concern was that one of the numbers was triple what its supposed to be 50ish or less was reccomended and mine was around 150!

btw previous cycle was
1-4
2x dmz
3x advanced cycle support
1x ultra male
3x fish oil
2x anabolic matrix

4-8
50 a day of clomid
3x advaced cycle support
1x ultra male
2x anabolic matrix

Last edited:
also should i worry about pct since im discontinuing my cycle only 6 days in?
and i beleive ill continue taking the ACS since it "should help the number as well"?

May I ask your age?

28 and yes i have eleavated cholesterol at 28 im not proud of it. i ate like shit for the last 15 years, up untill a year and a half ago when i had a preemployment physical for a railroad job when i found my health was in decline. i have since the gone on a health trip my cholesterol is down but not great YET! im not big on cardio kills the ankles, gotta invest in an eliptical

im also trying to kill my high sodium diet because of eleavated BP as well, im incorporating the dash diet into my weekly diet to some extent. but ive still been eating to many processed foods which as of now will end. i hope i can stick to it!

lots of things can elevate liver enzymes temporarily, even just lifting weights naturally (tho I don't know how high, comparatively speaking since everything is relative) in any case I've seen it advised not to openly admit to taking hormonal substances (prohormones and designer steroids) since it can impact your health insurance if medically documented down the road... liver enzymes should return to normal within 6 weeks or so of discontinued use assuming there's no prolonged abuse of orals.

Up to you, but I think you're just stressing over a minor issue, bloodwork is bound to read a little elevated after a cycle for a month or two till things return to normal

In regards to not openly admitting, i think im just gonna blow off my blood work follow up? and continue my current dmz cycle! I can post my enzymes when they arrive in the mail but it wont be till next week

If I wer you I would stay clear of prohormones then,your guna drive yourself nuts thinkin about the effects

Best thing for your liver would be UDCA or TUDCA, CoQ10 is just for the cardiovascular system as far as I know (Good for BP) and Milk Thistle is highly debated as to whether it does anything at all for liver. So if you really wanted to get the liver back in shape as quickly as possible it would be with UDCA from RUI (A research chem site, look it up). Like everyone else has said though, they'll most likely come back to normal with time off, so it'd down to whether you choose to continue the current cycle and blow off the bloodwork or stop it all and "clean up" for the tests.

Tylenol and alcohol are a bad mix with designers. Drop those and stay VERY well hydrated brother.

Take ultra male an anabolic matrix,or osta Rx,cycle support ...an train hard

Best thing for your liver would be UDCA or TUDCA, CoQ10 is just for the cardiovascular system as far as I know (Good for BP) and Milk Thistle is highly debated as to whether it does anything at all for liver. So if you really wanted to get the liver back in shape as quickly as possible it would be with UDCA from RUI (A research chem site, look it up). Like everyone else has said though, they'll most likely come back to normal with time off, so it'd down to whether you choose to continue the current cycle and blow off the bloodwork or stop it all and "clean up" for the tests.

i think it may just be a good idea and take a break, clean up and make sure nothings wrong. on second thought!

Tylenol and alcohol are a bad mix with designers. Drop those and stay VERY well hydrated brother.

i havent mixed either 2 of the three at the same time, i did however cheat during my pct and had a few drinks a few times nothing excessive though

Take ultra male an anabolic matrix,or osta Rx,cycle support ...an train hard

now i did have a killer cycle set up that i purchased from a freind who jumped over to the "real thing" a dmz, trenbol, osta stack that included 3 x dmz, 4x tren 2x ACS, 2x AM 2x econtrol, 1xclomid and 1x osta
pretty sick although i planned to use much lower doses than him! therefore creating 2 cycles and being kind to my body

my next question, is osta at all rough on the liver cause i think im gonna go ahead with bloodwork and stop dmz, tren stack. but i would still like to make some decent gains over the next month/????

what is this bloodwork for? if it's nothing substantial for work or insurance purposes and it's just a standard checkup then just call them in and tell them you want to reschedule since you're unable to make it, and then schedule the "follow up" like 2 months out (tell them you're taking a vacation or something) from end of your current cycle so you can get a second look at full bloodwork post-cycle where it counts

its a self requested checkup for elevated cholesterol from a test over a year ago and she ordered the works! but the more i think about it i should just stop the cycle now and let it finish repairng before i put it through an eight week gauntlet! my liver that is!

Do you go to this doctor for all your medical needs? If so be up front with him so that he can give you the appropriate advice . If you are just gona BS him the blow off the results and don't go back. My doc is fully aware that I take designers. Last physical I had my enzymes were high so when he called he asked about my PCT to see what all i was running on it and asked if I would come back in when I completed my PCT for a recheck just to be sure they were down. If you are going to rely on these people for medical needs dude ya gotta be able to trust em.

yeah i think ill just lay off of everything for the next two weeks then and see what happens with the second test and if its still out a bit then ill "come clean" with the doc so they dont try opening me up or do some crazy tests that are unwarrented

water, sleep, fish oil, and workout and maybe acs for a week to ween off of dmz, ill even stop protein and creatine cause i know raw protein at least can tax the liver slightly as well. just veggies rice and chicken n eggs

so the copy of my blood tests showed up today!

Input anyone?
These were the tests that came in out of range
COUNT/ RANGE
alt 131/ 7-48
ast 53/ 7-48
alk phosphates 146/ 35-115
iron binding 23/ 257-369
cholesterol 191/ 134-180 down from 240ish a year ago
ldl 143/ 30-130 down from 190 ish a year ago. yippie
Hematocrit 50.3/ 38-44
TSH .03/ .35-6.0

so asked a buddy earlier who works as an EMT, he said if you openly admit to having taken PH's/DS/AAS it'll go into your electronic medical record and if you end up having any fertility/endocrine system issues down the road your insurance can deny your claim.[/QUOTE

agreed and backed upped after much googling! but I did see some good advice pertaining to questioning your doctor in a non incriminating manner as to wether or not he is willing to NOT disclose certain information that you divulge to him!

on another subject I did some searching on this site regarding ph and hyperthyroidism and found only posts on hypothyroidism,, but according to my labs my tsh is very low so im going to request a full thyroid work up! this issue would explain many "side effects" that ive had on a daily basis for the last decade. I.e. alwasys hot, sweating, nervius anxious, flush, high bp and cholesterol.

so my question Is once this all blows over, and if I'm diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, will I have any issue's our possible drug interactions with ph

Last edited:
I don't think you'll have issues as far as PH and thyroid are concerned, but I'm not a doctor. All I know is there's a member on here (Vicious) who has thyroid problems and seems to be running cycles just fine.

I have no clue what causes thyroid issues, I've seen a handfull of them popping up here and there but no direct experience (tho am somewhat interested), but most issues seem to be historical or genetic (or both), but I don't think they're unresolvable. Also my speculation is it's probably unnecessary to go on the meds indefinitely to resolve these issues, at least that's been my experience with most of my problems which doctors tried to put me on medication for, more often than not you just have to make a lifestyle change and the issue resolves itself (whether it be eating healthier, or working out a less stressful lifestyle, things of that nature) again tho, pure speculation, I have no direct experience with thyroid issues

yeah from what ive read around the internet ph, steroids don't really affect the
thyroid hormones, but I'm just worried about the meds they may put me on, I've also read their tough on the liver, but oh well we'll see what happens! I really appreciate all of your help biggie and others, take care stay strong brotha

Back