• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New Cutting Steroid Available; Epi-Andro RX

Adrenolin

Registered
Reaction score
Epi-Andro RX

EPI-Andro-Rx-300x226.png

Pro-Anabolic Complex - Hypertrophic Stack

-Lean, Dry Gains
-Inhibits Aromatase Enzymes
-Muscle Hardness
-Great for Cutting

Epi-Andro Rx™, the newest legal prohormone alternative to the steroid Stanolone (DHT) has arrived! Epi-Andro Rx™ can potentially interact with other steroids, and inhibit the aromatase enzymes. This gives Epi-Andro Rx™ the ability to block estrogen receptors, giving it its “dry” characteristics.

epiandro-300x192.jpg

Epi-Andro Rx™ converts into DiHydro-Testosterone, which provides muscle hardness for a solid, leaner physique. Because DHT is 5 times more androgenic than testosterone, Epi-Andro Rx™ doesn’t require higher dosages to perform. This allows for easier dosing and means the liver works less to metabolize the hormones. Epi-Andro Rx™ will provide aggression in the gym and create an environment for more focus on the goal ahead. As a dry compound, users will not only gain lean muscle, but also experience highly increased lipolysis (fat loss).

Nomenclature: 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one

CYCLE:
WEEKS 1 - 4
Epi-Andro RX
400mg daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily (taken at least 3hrs separate from the prohormone)

Anabolic Matrix
4 caps daily (taken with the prohomone)

PCT:
WEEKS 5 - 8
Clomid
50mg daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

WEEKS 8 - 10
Eradicate
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

You will need:
Blackstone Labs;
(adrenolin10 = 10% OFF entire order)

• 1x Epi-Andro RX
  • 1x Eradicate

IronMagLabs;
(adrenolin15 = 15% OFF entire order, plus FREE shipping on orders over $100)

• 2x Advanced Cycle Support
  • 1x Anabolic Matrix
  • 1x Ultra Male

ExtremePeptide.com
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)

PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE WELCOMED!!
I'M HERE TO HELP

Nice.

This is just Stano, right? In which case it should stack well with most anything else to help keep energy up during cycle?

What about stacking with canyo?

Nice.

This is just Stano, right? In which case it should stack well with most anything else to help keep energy up during cycle?
Epi-Andro will be GREAT for stacking, especially with a wet compound.

What about stacking with canyo?
With Cyanostane? You're talking one super-dry cycle right there...I like it!

Im currently running halo at 75mg and 1andro at 200mg for 6 weeks. Would it be wise to run a bottle of this? Im currently cutting down 10lbs of fat or so, then lean bulking

Ya want to lean bulk....run trenabol with epistane andro for 8 weeks,an watch the results:D

I just received the order of Epi-Andro. The suggested dosage is 1-2 caps twice daily. In the first post the suggested mg/day is 400mg.

Adrenolin can you please explain the proper dosing protocol?

I just received the order of Epi-Andro. The suggested dosage is 1-2 caps twice daily. In the first post the suggested mg/day is 400mg.

Adrenolin can you please explain the proper dosing protocol?
I just got mine too. Was wondering the same thing.

4 ed and the bottle will last only 15 days. It's a good thing I have 4 bottles.
Well 4ED is still only half the reccomended dose. I should probably buy 3 more bottles or so. Im currently running halo 50/75/75/75/75/100 1-andro 100/200/200/0/0/0 epi-andro 0/0/200/250/250/250

Was thinking of bridging into trenabol... thoughts? Im cutting

Guys...take 2 to 4 capsules a day,thats all ya need,especially if your stacking other stuff with it

Well 4ED is still only half the reccomended dose. I should probably buy 3 more bottles or so. Im currently running halo 50/75/75/75/75/100 1-andro 100/200/200/0/0/0 epi-andro 0/0/200/250/250/250

Was thinking of bridging into trenabol... thoughts? Im cutting

actually epi is really good with superdrol if ya can find it,the old formula super DMz or methadrol....I can feel that just talkin about it ...killer!

Thank you much. At 46 these bottles are getting harder to read for some reason(LOL).

So wait, this is meant to mimic Stanozolol or a different compound?

So is the dosing the same as typical Stano? This compound looks slightly different, but I know most people dose Stano pretty high (Close to 1g daily at the top of the doses I've seen), which would make this seem way underdosed, even at 4 caps daily.

So is the dosing the same as typical Stano? This compound looks slightly different, but I know most people dose Stano pretty high (Close to 1g daily at the top of the doses I've seen), which would make this seem way underdosed, even at 4 caps daily.

Additional compounds DHB (6,7-dihydroxybergamottin) have been added to increase the effect so doses of EpiAndro can be effectively run lower.

http://prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=6,7-dihydroxybergamottin+(DHB)&i=123

Gotcha, so it's essentially a more potent Stanodrol mg for mg, but still having Stanodrol as the active compound.

Stanolone is the hormone that epiandrosterone converts to in the body. DHB increases the oral bioavailability making the hormone more effective mg for mg.

Additional compounds DHB (6,7-dihydroxybergamottin) have been added to increase the effect so doses of EpiAndro can be effectively run lower.

http://prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=6,7-dihydroxybergamottin+(DHB)&i=123
Hey Heavy,

Anywhere I can look up Stanolone?? I know nothing about this compound..but very interested for myself. Is it similar to regular EPI or HALO?? Or much different?? Does it have any attributes to winny or proviron?? Also, since it converts to DHT, is hairloss a potential issue??

I appreciate your feedback, looked the compound up but don't see much on it. Would appreciate it. Are there current Beta Tests being run?? I don't see logs anywhere..Sorry new to this forum :)

You'll probably find more logs and info by searching "Stanodrol" or "Stano drol" which is the dubbed PH name since it converts into Stanolone, which is what this really is. Just don't pay attention to dosing since this is apparently absorbed at a much better rate due to the DHB as heavy pointed out.

From what I've read on it, most people seem to run it alongside their compound of choice to help combat lethargy and keep energy/drive up for those really prone to the loss of energy on-cycle. I remember seeing a number of logs on PHF forum involving it, but rarely see people running it solo.

You'll probably find more logs and info by searching "Stanodrol" or "Stano drol" which is the dubbed PH name since it converts into Stanolone, which is what this really is. Just don't pay attention to dosing since this is apparently absorbed at a much better rate due to the DHB as heavy pointed out.

From what I've read on it, most people seem to run it alongside their compound of choice to help combat lethargy and keep energy/drive up for those really prone to the loss of energy on-cycle. I remember seeing a number of logs on PHF forum involving it, but rarely see people running it solo.
I know personally it stacks excellently alongside Tren and Epi. :)

Back