• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cutting After Bulk Cycle

Solodolo21

Registered
Reaction score
About to finish a Super Dmz 2.0 5wk cycle and go into a clomid/daa/erase PCT. I have a bottle of Osta Rx I'm going to use for my cut, can I begin to cut with Osta in PCT or do I have to wait until after my PCT? If I cut during PCT with Osta will I still lose a lot of gains? Btw the cycle went great, about 11lbs of lbm.

You could do it either way,I would run 2 osta during your pct,but if your not planning on taking a break an want to get on something else soon say within a 4 week period,save your pct an just take osta 3 caps a day for one bottle,then go right into another cycle,works great!

Just make sure you keep cycle support going thru it all,I always do 4 caps a day..

Even if you're cutting on cycle, I always recommend at least hitting maintenance level calories (recomp) in PCT. You will indeed lose gains if you drop your calories in PCT, however it may be less significant while using Osta. To recomp in PCT you will only drop your calories on REST days and increase them equally over maintenance on WORKOUT days.

Back