• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Thoughts?

ION4

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, i have clomid coming in from china and my cycle ends friday, (epi) but i crrently have a bottle of ultramale rx coming in sometimes i ordered monday, so can i save clomid for my bottle of trenadrol or black lable epistane? will starting ultramale rx be enough? Mods pleasae dont delete thread until i get a good enough reply then delete. Ill stop posting about phs after this. ill give out tips for people but not what i do, thanks.
-Anthony

hey Anthony,
Im going to give you straight advice, I understand your age and what not. however, with a young endocrine system, its hard to say what will happen. With growth plates not sealed and things of that nature. The best thing to do is get some advice from a sports med MD, or an endocrinologist to help get your hormones back on track.

As a person who is 14, you have most of the people here beat in the way of having natural testosterone, in two, three years it will be higher, and the gains will come rushing in. That is if you haven't hurt it with the PH/DS. Give it some thought

Thanks alot, yeah i read somthing on androcycle that dry steroids can make you taller and ur penis bigger..( no homo..) but ill read more about the endocrine system, thanks for advice PT

Hahaha!! Sorry for the laugh, however there's really no meds to cause the penis to become larger, as that is set in the genetic code of each person. There are meds to cause it to become engorged with blood. Wish you well!!

Back