• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help for my dad

MatthewWolman

Registered
Reaction score
I want to get my dad on a good non-prohormone stack to give him an extra drive and push. He is 56 years old and has cycled on and off ph's for a couple years now. I keep on telling him about TRT and that he should go to a doctor, but for whatever reason he doesn't really engage me in the conversation. He has a couple injuries right now so he isnt training too hard (sciatic nerve in the hip, strain on elbow). Would Osta Rx be good for him? Also, could I throw him on an AI like E Control or Eradicate to give him a boost in his drive? Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Ummm...at 56? dunno really where to start haven hit 56 yet or even near,I wouldn't recommend any strong designer for him,unless he's really on shape an has been recommended by a doctor....osta Rx an e control. Would say would be his best option,ultra male...etc

I think 1 bottle of OSTA Rx at 2 caps a day for 6 weeks would be fine; plenty of great support ingredients already in OSTA.

Push him to go to the doc for some blood work. TRT is amazing and will lower his bf%, give him more energy and improve his sex life. Also it will boost his overall mood.
I worked in a compounding pharmacy for some time and saw the true benefits of TRT and HGH regimens. The results are nothing short of amazing.

I am 49 and on trt for two years. My Doctor told me he could put me on trt two years before I went on it. I wanted to be totally natural so I did not start treatment. I had done no ph or steroids before going on trt. So I would take every natural test booster around and my tests would come back low T. ( yes I am a dumb ass )

I feel so good now that I am on trt i have no idea why I waited so long. Since then I have also done some ph as well. I figure I am already on Testosterone so I do not have to worry about getting shut down since I already am. My mood and sense of well being has improved dramatically. Of course libido, strength and body fat have improved.

Get him to go to the doctor and get on trt right away because if he has done some ph cycles at that age he most likely has low T. My health insurance covers most of mine so it costs me 7 dollars a vial that lasts 7 weeks. Even if he is doing no working out he should still go on it. Just my opinion.

Back