• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New to these type of supplements please help!

link129

Registered
Reaction score
hey im 24 going on 25 in six months, ive been working out since i was 15-19 then i had an accident i went out for 5 years after that its been currently 6 months since coming back to the gym but i want to bigger without taking steroids i eat correctly weight my food out and get 170g of protein a day i weigh 170 pds 5'9 height please let me know which ph stacks or anything here that can make me get great mass lean mass gains thanks alot you guys!

edit: is there like need to know basics about these supplements? Or is it like taking lets say creatine? if not can i get a link somewhere please? thanks!

Last edited:
wow seems like you are very informed, thanks for the help. Those other supplements can be bought here? and also lets say id like to take the plunge for lets say one cycle to get pretty large and just maintain it ? is that possible?

hey man your the best! im going to get the osta nitro4 and protein i already and using along with kry alkyn sorry forget how to spell it its the ph balance creatine monohydrate i really don't want to use steroids im just going to give this a shot first and if i don't see results i might just try out what your saying! thanks alot and where can i find this mod name??? also can i use all these supplements at the same time or is there like a guide i need to follow as to not kill myself??? thanks in advance!

bro ur the best man im making my purchase now! im so excited. so i will take a break once i run out but how long til i should get back on them again? after the two months also should i take them even on off days???? also can i split the time i take my supplements or can i take them alll at the ssame time in one sitting with food?

Last edited:
Osta Rx then ultra male then what?.....everyone wants a bigger edge one thing always leads to another,just try everything on the site man,the stacks are low doses of orals you can handle them...you'll be fine...just do em how there laid out

i just dont want to use full fledged steroids you know?

There not full fledged...they are legal alternatives

yes take them even on off days, I would take a month break in between off everything... so osta Rx can be taken for 8 weeks recommended, but it's slightly suppressive, so you'll need to take some kind of functional test booster afterwards, that's what the Ultra Male is for... can take for 4 weeks or so after your osta Rx run and u'll be perfectly fine (or you can also use 3g D-Aspartic Acid daily instead of the Ultra Male, would work just as good, but would have to order somewhere else online can google search). You can run your creatine and the Nitro4 all the way through the whole 12 weeks. Then take at least a month off from everything just to give the body a break.

Also leangains.com check most popular tab, just free info that may help.

Here's a bonus video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4
so basically I take the osta for 8 weeks then i take the ultra male then after those 8 weeks for 4 months and i can take the nitro boost and creatine for the whole 12 weeks then stop for 2 months?? sorry about being so anal but i wanna get this right and u been a great help

This is not entirely true, some of these are full fledged oral designer steroids, they are all entirely legal tho
dam lol i already purchased damnnn o well i guess im gonna get really swole lol do you think it if i took only one cycle of this that i could maintain it?

Yea true,but until banned...they are legal

these are not hormonal, so they're non-steroidal products. You're fine, it's similar to taking creatine
oh so i dont have to worry bout the pct? then? this is all i should start out with to see the results and id be ok???

Those are good to start with,depending on what your goals of muscle building is you'll try one of the stacks...whenever your ready let me know I will recommend some good combos

Those are good to start with,depending on what your goals of muscle building is you'll try one of the stacks...whenever your ready let me know I will recommend some good combos
well yeah great thanks i mean i weigh 171 now 5'9 i just wanna be bigger and ripped really for example i have 16 inch biceps cold i want like 19-20 i know it wont happen quickly i just want a big boost given ive never taken anything besides food / protien and working my ass off in the gym also just started creatine for the first time 4 days ago thanks for you help ill save this link to hit u guys up and show you guys my progress and let you knw if iwanna take it farther! thanks!

Thanks for all your help man you really have put me at ease with all of this i cant wait to see my gains!!! Ps you think i will notice some big gains???

You will see more pumps an vascularity an ya may loose some body fat depending on your diet ,but as for huge gains...no,gains come with time,with muscle maturity an years of consistency taking orals an test boosters,supplements an hard training,they dont do everything's,just give you an edge,diet!..is everything

Last edited:
You will see more pumps an vascularity an ya may loose some body fat depending on your diet ,but as for huge gains...no,gains come with time,with muscle maturity an years of consistency taking orals an test boosters,supplements an hard training,they dont do everything's,just give you an edge,diet!..is everything
I mean i do everything right when it comes to diet and training i just wanted something to help me build mass faster without taking steroids i mean you dont think ill have any gains at all?? Compared to me not bein on the stuff i bought?

Yes you will,the longer ya stay consistent with taking the supps you will....if your dieting right then you should be just fine,but long story short,take the Phs an designers to speed the progress...there's really no way around it,but like I said if your dieting right,you'll see better gains off the designers for sure,that's what there meant for

Last edited:
An you add what you just bought to any designer stack ya want

Link129 at 170 lbs your maintainence calories should be about 2,550 so keeping that in mind you need to increase those calories, try upping them 20% or about 510 calories at first and work your way up to maybe 3,200/ that would be a realistic goal. I'd up your protein to 1.5g per body weight so say protein at or around 250g protein and because your trying to gain run your carbs as clean as possible (complex carbs) to around 300g don"t forget to keep your healthy fats up and around 80-100g. If you do this and utilize your heavy compound movements, squats, deads, cleans and push press you'll make huge improvements. water intake 1-2 gallons daily, multi-vit, 3g Omega 3's, CoQ10, never hurts to add in Advanced cycle support year round as labled especially if your going to run any of the PH stacks ( think designer oral steroids ) they aren't what they used to be and are legit orals wih sides so do your homework. They are very easy to utilize in shorter stacks 4- weeks and you'll see great improvements. Diet is everything without the right Macro's and hydration your wasting your time and money.

^^this

tho I would say diet, training and rest is everything, but diet is generally the one people have the biggest problem with as far as optimizing it for growth goes.

True that, your tearing it down in the gym and building up at rest and sleep, BiggieSmallz you da man brother. Go for it Link.

Thanks guys for all the advice iam sure on the right track i just wanted something to help me get to that next level and i guess i did right ill let u know how i progress in a month after i get my stuff does the shipping take long here inordered lastnight still nothing on the shipping side yet

check your spam folder, sometimes the order confirmation emails tend to get blocked by the filters. Shipping usually takes about 3 days within the continental US, I live on east coast and always get my stuff within 2-3 business days
Awesome dude im on the east coast as well also i recieved the shipping from usps already so im good thanks aww man in excited!!!!! Also i work out muscle groups once a week reallly heavy sometimes drop sets and super sets to mix it up also different workouts for muscle confusion but my calves chest and forearms just don't grow i know it maybe genetics but you think i can work them out more than once a week???

IML is in Colorado there few hours behind us don't forget,so there morning is behind ours when they got your order

if you space it out far enough you may be able to work it out twice a week, I'd space chest workouts 3 days apart. up to you, my guess is tho you should just try to switch up your workout style for chest, try something new, since whatever you've been doing isn't working. So if you were just doing heavy weights low reps, try some GVT type workouts (high volume) or vice-versa, add in more exercises that you've never done... to get what you've never had you'd have to do what you've never done, if that makes sense.

Calves are a pain in the ass for me as well, I run a little and do jump-ropes, if I had a mountain bike I'd probably ride that too. If you have access to an actual gym tho there's plenty of equipment in there to give the calves a full workout, as well as all your other body parts. Also I don't worry about my forearms, I find when I do deadlifts and pullups, my forearms have no choice but to grow to keep up with gripping the weights. You could get one of those grip coil springs if you wanted to do individual forearm workouts, or put a weight on a rope and tie it to a stick, and just roll it up and let it back down. Or grab a bar and just do forearm finger-curls by rolling it up to full grip and letting it back down to fingertips, there's a thousand and one ways man

can google other exercises, or try some of your own. Good luck
Thnkd again man ive tried it all thats y i wanna try these type of products thanks again ur da boss man!!

oh yeah another thing i got 1 bottle of ostra rx it says 90 pills so that is 3 pills a day is only 4 weeks should i buy another bottle??? to go for 8 weeks???

Just do 2 pills a day ,a bottle will last ya 6 weeks

Back