• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first cycle ever! need help

the_now

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ironmaglabs community,
this is my first time posting and first time hopping on any sort of gear whether AAS or PH. I figured i would start off with something easy such as an oral so i ordered Halo extreme and osta RX from ironmaglabs because they seemed to target what sort of gains i wanted in terms of size (dry lean gains) and strength. Also i like the fact that they do not aromatize or have very low effect on estrogen production.
I want to gain close to 15 lbs (hopefully) but i would be happy with even 5 or 10 lb gains.

this is my first time on cycle and was wondering if this was in fact a good cycle for a first timer.
i was going to start with osta and halo at 2 caps daily until week 3 where i hop on 3 caps of osta and remain 2 caps of halo e/d.
looking to run about 4-6 weeks starting pct around week 4-5.
going to buy an AI to run like arimidex throughout the entire cycle (not sure if needed) and am going to pick up some clomid to run at
10/10/10/10.

what do you guys think? any advice is greatly appreciated.
im currently 22, 6'3" and 190lbs roughly.

sorry if i seem like i dont really know what im talking about, trying to learn as much as possible. never looked into PH's only AAS
picture attached of current build

Attachments

• 1364315927524.png
    1364315927524.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 7
Halo is a good starter cycle, I would run it at 3 caps daily though, length is up to you, but 6 weeks is good and what I'd recommend. A few notes...

- Arimidex should not be needed at all, nothing you're taking will aromatize and it's just unnecessary
- You said start PCT around week 4-5, you really just start your PCT whenever you stop taking your PH/DS
- Your Clomid dosing is way off, you may have been confusing it with Nolvadex which is usually run at 20mg. Clomid is 50mg for 4 weeks as for a standard cycle like this, sometimes people go up to 100mg or more for stronger cycles during the first few weeks.

If you like the Halo/Osta here's what I'd do.

Weeks 1-6
Halo 3 caps daily
ACS 2-3 Caps Daily
AM 2 Caps Daily

Weeks 3-6
Osta 3 caps daily

Weeks 7-10
Clomid 50mg daily
UM 1 cap daily
ACS 2-3 Caps daily

You can substitute the Clomid for Eradicate if you'd like, or add it in, but all 3 for PCT wouldn't be absolutely needed for just a Halo/Osta cycle.

Thanks a lot locallifter and biggiesmallz, i tried making a thread on anabolic minds and no one would reply.
honestly my physique is right about where i want it i just want to add t some proportions like shoulders and chest and core.

i like that its not going to make me gain huge amounts of weight as some PH's lead you to think, and i dnt want t water retention and bloat, so i was aiming towards a dryer cycle to run.
I have access to AAS like test sus and such but the idea of pinning and running high doses of test just didnt sit well with me although it might be optimal. also im enlisted in the navy so pinning
is difficult when i have to wake up super early to go run 10 miles and train, they would also question my rapid weight gain after a few weeks.

the information you guys provided was very clear.
if i wanted to run the halo for 4 weeks andd the osta for an additional 2 would that be a decent cycle?
im short on money and could only afford the one bottle of osta and halo as well as the clomid.
i also picked up a bottle of ACS as it was offered for cheap.

and yea i was unsure about the clomid dosing but thank you for clearing that up.

sorry for the double post but i just wanted to say that my body is pretty sensitive and responds quickly to things. I gain weight and lose weight very easily.

i also wanted to ask how much LBM do you think i could expect to gain from this? would 10lbs after pct be a fair assumption?

In an absolute best case scenario I could maybe see 10lbs after 6 weeks at 75-100mg daily, but I don't see 10lbs of LBM being remotely possible in 4 weeks on just Halo at 50mg daily. Maybe 5-6lbs is more realistic. If you were running SDMZ I would say yes, but not with Halo. FYI Halo doesn't even really start doing anything until 2 weeks in, for some people it takes until the start of the 3rd week to feel good effects, so in a 4 week run you'll really only be getting 1-2 solid weeks worth of workouts while the compound is at its peak.

Personally, I'd wait until you can grab a second bottle of Halo to extend it out a bit and up your dose, but that's just my opinion. You can extend it with the Osta, but Osta, even at the 3 cap daily dosage, isn't going to yield nearly the size/strength gains the Halo would. I would say Halo to Osta is about the same as comparing something like SDMZ to Halo, they're each in their own league from each-other for potency and on totally different levels.

If anything, given what you have on hand, I would run the Halo for 4 weeks then run the Osta through PCT and a few weeks after at just 2 caps daily. It's not going to do a ton, but is lot better than nothing and will have minimal suppression. You may just want to run a test booster at the end of the Osta to make sure everything is up to snuff down there.

Look around for Halo logs, some people respond better than others to it, but you won't see many (Or any) getting a legit 10lbs of all LBM in 4 weeks. Just for comparison, my buddy just ran Halo for 4 weeks at 75mg for the first week or two and then 100mg for the rest of it. He gained a total of 10lbs at the end of the cycle, but there was also some fat gain in there, so it was a little less than that of actual LBM gained. If 10lbs is your goal I would advise a little longer cycle at a higher dose.

Last edited:
okay thank you guys very much. i think ill be going with what biggie said and go ahead and start the cycle and order the second bottle before the first one ends in 20 days. I am tryng to do this before i leave which is why im choosing this route.
should i go ahead and start the osta rx at the same time? as biggie said earlier...

could i run osta at 2 caps daily and 3 caps of halo? would that be overkill for the osta? i remember you said it was pretty mild.

and im about to get paid later this week, so its really not gonna be that far before i can buy the second bottle.

sweet thank you very much, that about answers all my questions. appreciate your patience, and all the advice. you guys seem to know your stuff so glad we got to talk about it.

ill let you guys know how it goes.

Back