• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT for Super DMZ?

cheddahchad

Registered
Reaction score
I'm about to begin my first cycle with Super DMZ. When I reach the PCT part, what do you guys recommend? I've read some threads regarding this and a lot of people seem to have tons of supplements for that. However, I don't have a lot of money to spend so what do you guys recommend for PCT? Thanks!

A serm, clomid or torem, should be the backbone of your pct. also continue the cycle support as well as a test booster for the length of your pct. you could use e ontrol. Or pick up erase or ad3 pct that is also an aromotose inhibitor.

Keep in mind, pct is the most important part of very cycle or you will lose everything that you gained on cycle and your endocrine system will be screwed up for quite some time.......

Well first things first, don't ever start a cycle at all until you not only know what you'll be using for PCT, but have everything on hand as well. It's like declaring war without having an army behind you...

Here's what I'd recommend...

Clomid, Torem, or Nolva dosed at 50mg, 60mg, or 20mg respectively for 4 weeks (Dosed Once daily)
Eradicate or Erase dosed at 75mg daily for 4 weeks
DAA or Ultra Male dosed at either 3-4g for the DAA or 1 cap daily for the UM

This will more than cover your bases even if your SERM is bunk and will do a more than adequate job of restoring test production in 4 weeks. If you're tight on a budget you can drop the test boosters or the SERM, but I wouldn't drop any 2 of these things.

Back